6601 S Addison Way, Aurora, CO 80016 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Pricing
  • Real Weddings 1

About Birch and Honey Collective

Birch and Honey Collective is a wedding planning company, based in Denver, Colorado. Owned and operated by Kelsey Bledsoe, this company brings spectacular style and creative flair to every event. Kelsey is available for destination weddings throughout Colorado and beyond.

Whether your crowd drinks beer or cocktails, we will help you plan your party accordingly. From the food and decor, to the DJ and schedule, we'll make sure you don’t sweat the small stuff. Birch and Honey Collective offers a range of packages for weddings, as well as elopements. We will take care of both large and small tasks, including researching and liaising with vendors, invitation management, and setup and breakdown for the event. We understand that a wedding should be a truly memorable occasion, and how much work is required to make it a successful event! We can't wait to be a source of support for you, and inspiration throughout the planning process.

Follow Birch and Honey Collective on

8 Reviews for Birch and Honey Collective

• Kathryn

Kathryn Jolly · Getting married on 05/05/2022

Kelsey is Amazing!

Where do I start - I cannot say enough wonderful things about Kelsey with Birch & Honey Collective. My fiancé and I had to cancel our large wedding ceremony that we had been planning for 11 months due to COVID-19 when Kelsey (along with a team of five other amazing Colorado Wedding Vendors) put together an "elopement giveaway" on Instagram. My fiancé and I were fortunate enough to win the giveaway and start working with Kelsey on our small elopement. Kelsey is quick to respond and took care of all communication between the vendors. She chose the most perfect location for our elopement (think dreamy, mountain lake), and was there early to make sure everything was set up and ready to go. We had an intimate vow exchange, and Kelsey quietly caught it on video for us and sent it over the same night! Our entire elopement was stress free and we were able to just be in the moment, and this is because of how organized and reliable Kelsey was. This experience was such a gift to my (now) husband and I at a time we were feeling such sadness and loss - I cannot recommend Kelsey enough. Run, don't walk, to book her for your big (or small!) day.

Sent on 06/01/2020
  • Elizabeth

Elizabeth Lanoue · Married on 09/08/2020

Wedding- 8.9.2020

We hired Kelsey one month before our Wedding and it was the best decision we ever made! Kelsey helped us to redo our entire Wedding in a short amount of time and was well organized! I highly recommend hiring Kelsey with Birch & Honey Collective! Our Wedding was beautiful all thanks to Kelsey’s design help and coordinating expertise!

Sent on 08/27/2020

Birch and Honey Collective Pricing

Birch and Honey Collective Price Rates

Birch and Honey Collective FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 1500
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 2400
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 2800
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Elopement
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?
    One

Real Weddings

• 6601 S Addison Way Aurora, CO, 80016 See on map
    7208831450 (Phone number)
    Location of (Birch and Honey Collective)