Grace Gatto Photography.

Denver, CO View map
$4,500 Most Popular Price

$4,500 Most Popular Price

Grace Gatto Photography is a company located in Denver, Colorado, specializing in weddings and other milestone events. The company strives to capture every candid, meaningful, and heartfelt moment throughout each couple’s big event using a variety of creative techniques and styles. The lead photographer aims to work closely with each couple, surpass their expectations, and ensure that no small detail is overlooked.

Grace Gatto Photography provides a range of packages and services that can be tailored to best suit each couple’s wedding or other special occasions. Every service offered by the company is conducted under a one-event-per-day policy. Their most popular wedding package includes multiple-location sessions, albums, digital files, and additional hours. Other photographic services and items available include:

• Engagement sessions
  • High-resolution images
  • Second photographer
  • Toning
  • Destination wedding services
  • Wedding portraits
  • Proofs

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$4000

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Add'l Hours
Boudoir Shoot
High-Res Images
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$4500

Add'l Hours
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Vintage

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
High-Res Images
Second Shooter
Toning
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Proofs

• Mallory
    Mallory M. Married on 09/05/2021

Actually in love ❤️

Grace is actually the coolest person alive. Not only is she extremely good at her craft, but she is so fun to be around! What immediately drew me to her photos was how I could just see the love between all of her couples! I could feel the romance and the passion and I just love that! It’s your wedding day! You want to be all up on our person and feel comfortable and see it reflect in your photos, Grace does that!!!

Also, of course I was surrounded by everyone I loved on my wedding day, but you are going to spend the majority of it with your photographer and I was soooo happy that was Grace! She felt like my bff from grade school that just appeared in front of me that day. She was so professional and kept us on schedule while giving us moments to take a break and just enjoy our day. She kept asking how we were doing and what we wanted or needed ❤️ Seriously the sweetest person. You will not regret having her create magic with you on your day!!
  • Denisse
    Denisse G. Married on 06/13/2021

Very knowledgeable and friendly

Grace was great! she really knows what she’s doing she made us look great even though we’re not photogenic people and she made the process fun! We love the pictures she’s given us so far and can’t wait to see the rest!
  • Hayley
    Hayley H. Married on 09/26/2020

Oh do you like perfection?

Gorgeous work. She will make your photography dreams come true. What you're now an instagram model? Yes you. She makes everyone look that good.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

Salted Sweets Salted Sweets Wedding Cakes

Grace does such beautiful work! Her style is fun and fresh, and she is a true joy to work around!

Kisa Conrad Photography Kisa Conrad Photography Wedding Photographers

Grace is a wonderful photographer. I have used her for second shooting with me for weddings and she gets the right shot every time. I don't need to tell her what to do because it come natural to her. She has a great personality to making couples feel comfortable and is so positive, it makes photos come with ease. Her shots from her weddings are beautiful and she has a natural talent.

Denver, CO, 80209
7196597809
Location of (Grace Gatto Photography.)

Other vendors in Denver for your wedding