Kisa Conrad Photography

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$3,000 Most Popular Price

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$3,000 Most Popular Price

Kisa Conrad Photography is a wedding photographer that loves moments with her couples. She wants to be the photographer for the more adventurous couples. The ones that don't mind getting their feet a little wet and their clothes a little dirty. The ones that don't hold back from screaming "I love you" from across the room. The goofy, fun-loving human beings that are lovers of life. If you are that, then we would be great friends.

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2500.00

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Add'l Hours
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3000

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Albums
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Custom Graphics
Second Shooter
Slideshow
Trash The Dress

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Matted Prints
Prints
Save the Date

• Rachel
    Rachel C. Getting married on 05/02/2022

Absolutely Amazing!

Where do I begin? First and foremost Kisa is AMAZING!! The day of she was so calm and collected. It was truly a blessing to have her around. She knew what was going on or what should be better than our venue! She kept everyone on schedule and things rolling smoothly. It really helped me enjoy the day knowing she had everything covered. To top it off I could not be happier with my pictures!! I told her going into it that we were not very serious people and boy did me, my husband and wedding party live up to that statement. But the pictures are perfect!! They represent who we are perfectly. Looking at the photos my husband simply stated he loved them all. The long and short of this is I would recommend Kisa time and time again to anyone that needs photos done! She is amazing at what she does!
    Jarred S. Getting married on 12/10/2021

Just book Kisa! Best decision you'll make.

Five stars does not give Kisa enough credit. She is an amazing photographer and human. She does not just show up to shoot your wedding and leave. She really cares about you as a couple. My wife and I love Kisa's style and she has provided some stunning photos. We had to move our wedding last minute due to the wildfires in northern Colorado and Kisa was super helpful. She not only accommodated our last minute move to another venue, but was the first to help us try to make alternate plans. She will go above and beyond to make sure your day is perfect. We highly recommend Kisa to anyone! Thank you!
  • Taylor
    Taylor M. Married on 06/19/2021

Kisa Conrad Photography

We are so glad that we chose Kisa to photograph our wedding! Not only did she create the most amazing engagement photos, but she even did our unexpected mini wedding due to coronavirus! My husband and I are not the most comfortable in front of the camera, but she made the experience amazing! She was kind and warm. Not only did she make us feel comfortable, but she created the most beautiful photos that we will cherish forever! We can’t wait to have her at our larger, originally planned wedding next summer! I recommend Kisa 100%!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

Grace Gatto Photography. Grace Gatto Photography. Wedding Photographers

Kisa is an outstanding photographer. I have had the opportunity to be her second shooter for multiple of her events and she completely owns every occasion. Kisa is great at creating a comfortable and fun environment for her clients, which creates a strong relationship between herself and her clients, while capturing amazing moments and photographs. Kisa is professional, personable, and so fun to be around, not to mention, her work is constantly astounding.

A Love Tale A Love Tale Wedding Decor & Lighting

Kisa's love for her work shows in her fun attitude, knowledge and the over all experience. Your in good hands with Kisa, she will take care of all the posing and get great candid shots as well. Trust Kisa to capture your memories.

Salted Sweets Salted Sweets Wedding Cakes

I have worked with Kisa many times and she is a consistent pleasure! She is fun yet professional and has an incredible eye for beautiful shots! I highly recommend her for any and all photography needs!

5549 Majestic Drive Colorado Springs, CO, 80919
Location of (Kisa Conrad Photography)

Other vendors in Denver for your wedding