Kisa Conrad Photography Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

• Rachel
    Rachel C. Getting married on 05/02/2022

Absolutely Amazing!

Where do I begin? First and foremost Kisa is AMAZING!! The day of she was so calm and collected. It was truly a blessing to have her around. She knew what was going on or what should be better than our venue! She kept everyone on schedule and things rolling smoothly. It really helped me enjoy the day knowing she had everything covered. To top it off I could not be happier with my pictures!! I told her going into it that we were not very serious people and boy did me, my husband and wedding party live up to that statement. But the pictures are perfect!! They represent who we are perfectly. Looking at the photos my husband simply stated he loved them all. The long and short of this is I would recommend Kisa time and time again to anyone that needs photos done! She is amazing at what she does!
    Jarred S. Getting married on 12/10/2021

Just book Kisa! Best decision you'll make.

Five stars does not give Kisa enough credit. She is an amazing photographer and human. She does not just show up to shoot your wedding and leave. She really cares about you as a couple. My wife and I love Kisa's style and she has provided some stunning photos. We had to move our wedding last minute due to the wildfires in northern Colorado and Kisa was super helpful. She not only accommodated our last minute move to another venue, but was the first to help us try to make alternate plans. She will go above and beyond to make sure your day is perfect. We highly recommend Kisa to anyone! Thank you!
  • Taylor
    Taylor M. Married on 06/19/2021

Kisa Conrad Photography

We are so glad that we chose Kisa to photograph our wedding! Not only did she create the most amazing engagement photos, but she even did our unexpected mini wedding due to coronavirus! My husband and I are not the most comfortable in front of the camera, but she made the experience amazing! She was kind and warm. Not only did she make us feel comfortable, but she created the most beautiful photos that we will cherish forever! We can’t wait to have her at our larger, originally planned wedding next summer! I recommend Kisa 100%!
  • Bri
    Bri A. Married on 05/21/2021

Amazing!

If you are looking for a photographer, it doesn't get any better than Kisa! Not only did our pictures turn out better than I could have ever imagined, our experience during our session was unbelievable as well. Kisa helped us get comfortable and have so much fun during the process, even with some crazy weather conditions! Not only did she capture the love between my fiancé and I, but she also captured the beauty of the location as well. I would 100% recommend her to everyone and anyone looking for a photographer!
    Natalie R. Married on 11/22/2020

Love our photos!!!

Kisa has taken our family’s best photos- the ones you want to frame in your home and give as gifts. I cried when I saw the first photos of our family of 4. Kisa is a wonderful person inside and out and is incredibly professional while making you feel very comfortable in front of the camera. Her photos have movement to them, unlike awkward posed photos. They’re warm and beautiful. We are so lucky to have had her take these photos. They couldn’t be any better!
    Taylor G. Married on 11/08/2020

Incredible

Kisa out did herself! Made me feel beautiful and natural. We were able to bring her in from engagement photos to day of wedding. I seriously couldn't have asked for a better person to be a part of our day. She went above and beyond and was there more than the venue was at times. Thank you Kisa for the most beautiful pictures we could have ever dreamed of having!!
  • Jessica
    Jessica L. Married on 11/03/2020

We loved our experience with Kisa!!

We absolutely loved Kisa!! We used her for our engagement and wedding photos and we could not be happier with how they turned out. We are still constantly getting compliments on our photos and the wedding was over a year ago. I always recommend her to anyone needing a photographer.
    She was so easy to work with and made us feel very comfortable during our pictures. If you use her, you won't regret it!!
    Becky M. Married on 09/29/2020

Perfect, natural photography

Kisa took pictures for us of our elopement. She did an amazing job! She captures true emotions! We barely felt like anyone was there with us, she made us feel comfortable & just let us share our love. I couldn’t love our pictures anymore! We cried, laughed & got married while she captured it all!
    Nichole M. Married on 09/20/2020

Best Photographer Ever!

Kisa was the BEST photographer we could have ever asked for. During all the madness of wedding planning during covid she was so understanding and flexible. More than anything, she was incredibly supportive of whatever alternative plan we had to take for our wedding. When it comes to talent, hers is unmatched. Her pictures are breath taking. She truly knows exactly what she is doing and her pictures prove that again and again. Would recommend her a hundred times over. Not only is she an amazing photographer she is just a genuine person in general.
  • Mallory
    Mallory C. Married on 09/12/2020

Great Experience!! So Happy!

Kisa was so amazing!! Not only did she capture such beautiful photos of our wedding day, she was so calm and understanding through all the craziness of wedding planning during a pandemic! We love all of our photos and could not be happier!! It was also great doing an engagement session with her prior to the wedding. We got amazing engagement photos, and it was great to “practice” getting our photos taken before the big day!
  • Brittany
    Brittany C. Married on 08/01/2020

Pure talent

We are truly amazed with the quality, creativity, patience, and pure talent of Kisa Conrad Photography. We rarely take good pictures together and somehow Kisa took hundreds in such a short amount of time. I would highly recommend Kisa to anyone. Thank you, Kisa, for truly capturing the love we have for each other.
  • Abrianna
    Abrianna A. Married on 06/28/2020

Very happy with our wedding photos!

Kisa offers affordable beautifully done wedding photography. It was great that she offers an included engagement session with her wedding package. This allowed us to meet, practice, and feel comfortable before the big day. Kisa is very comfortable to be around!! She is awesome. I didn’t want typical posed pictures and luckily she encourages a lot of movement and natural moments. We love what was captured by Kisa on our wedding day. The photos capture all the intimate moments and you can really feel the love from that day. She also does a great job highlighting the nature in the background, which was very important to us, having a wedding in beautiful Colorado. Overall, Kisa is highly recommended!
  • Malori
    Malori M. Married on 06/20/2020

Kisa is amazing!!

Kisa is so chill and really helped us feel comfortable while taking pictures. I told her my fav type of pictures are candid and she delivered with some priceless photos of my wedding/reception. She did such a good job no one would regret hiring this amazing, talented woman!
  • Megan
    Megan G. Married on 05/02/2020

Best. Photographer. Ever.

Scroll through Kisa's work and that definitely speaks volumes, but book her and learn that she truly is beyond talented, amazingly kind, and so real. My fiancé and I are not comfortable in front of the camera, but not once did we feel awkward or out of place during our engagement pictures. She joked with us and made us genuinely laugh and the photos are breath-taking! I was worried that my face would be covered with my hair since it was so windy that day, but I look like a model (not to brag 🏽‍♀️) and Kisa made sure that happened! We had to reschedule our wedding due to COVID-19, not once, but TWICE. Each time Kisa was kind, understanding, and flexible! I'm dying to actually have our wedding and get our photos taken by her because I know we will treasure them for a lifetime. We absolutely cannot say enough about how amazing Kisa is. Do yourself a favor and hire her immediately!
    Amy D. Married on 04/25/2020

Kisa surpassed our every expectation!

Kisa was without a doubt the BEST decision for our wedding/engagement Photographer. I cannot say enough amazing things about her. From our first point of contact, until after the wedding when we received our photos, we couldn't have asked for a more involved, encouraging, helpful, professional, kind and just all around amazing person to capture our day. Kisa made sure that we felt comfortable during our engagement shoot, her direction was perfect - natural yet of course she knew what she was doing and my fiance and I felt so at ease from the start. I will never forget the VAN GOLDEN HOUR! Not only did she knock our engagement shoot out of the park, she was so incredibly helpful after that and up to our wedding day. Kisa had advice on wedding details, not even having to do with photography and she was more than willing to provide referrals and advice. Our wedding day was not what we originally envisioned due to COVID however, Kisa did not miss a beat. We kept her updated of our new plans and her response was "I'll be there!" My family and my husband's family were extremely surprised at the way she worked. She somehow moves around the ceremony and reception as if she is not there but still has a sweet presence, capturing moments that we didn't even know happened. Kisa made us feel so natural, special and comfortable the entire time. AND LET ME TELL YOU.... our wedding photos are a million times more than we could have ever imagined. Kisa was meant for this and I would recommend her without hesitation. If she can give you the gift she gave us, you will NOT be disappointed.
    Sydney B. Married on 03/10/2020

Worth every penny!

Kisa is amazing! She did our engagement photos and our wedding photos and we couldnt be happier. Kisa is attentive, kind, and so personable. She made us feel so comfortable and her pictures are just breathtaking. She is truly so talented. Because of her work and talent, we consider Kisa to be our forever photographer. We plan to use her for all our future photos. The best thing we ever did was find Kisa.
  • Olivia
    Olivia Married on 02/05/2020

Dreamy Engagement Session

My fiancée and I were traveling to Colorado for a snowboarding trip from Georgia, and wanted to have a dreamy engagement session with the mountains in the background. I reached out to Kisa, and she was so helpful in making our wishes come true! Not only did she give us options on amazing locations, but she also helped us with outfits. She was able to help us pose and even had funny prompts to help lighten the mood for the two us since we are very awkward and shy people. We were over the moon with our pictures and defiantly recommend Kisa!!
  • Will
    Will D. Married on 02/02/2020

Everything We Dreamed Of

Kisa was everything we wanted in a wedding photographer and more. We absolutely fell in love with the way she used color and light to perfectly capture the feelings behind a photo. My wife and I are very awkward, emotional people, and Kisa was able to capture all of that emotion but make it seem natural and beautiful. She was also incredible at wrangling all of the right people, being there for all of the right moments, and capturing every part of our day. You can tell she really cares about her clients and went above and beyond to make us feel special.
  • Kaylee
    Kaylee D. Married on 02/02/2020

Dreamy Photos and a Dream Come True!

My husband and I found Kisa and was immediately drawn to her dreamy, warm tones and gorgeous landscapes. She shot both our engagement shoot, and our wedding day. My husband and I are both quite shy in front of the camera but she made us feel like ourselves, it felt so natural and not forced at all! She was quick to respond to us when we initially reached out, and she is incredibly flexible for your dream location. Our engagement photos look like we were touring heaven, she is the queen of golden hour light! Not only did she shoot gorgeous photos on our wedding day, but she also helped make sure our day was perfect which is exactly what you need on the most important day! She notices your lovely and unique features and captures each detail perfectly. Kisa has all the love for her couples and it shows, this was the best decision we made and we have amazing photos to cherish forever now! We can't wait to work with her again in the future!
    Kimberly W. Married on 11/06/2019

She’s Amazing!

We loved having Kisa apart of our couple photo session! She made us so relaxed and the photos couldn’t of turned out better! We have the best memories she created for us! Thank you Kisa!!
    Morgan B. Married on 09/28/2019

The most amazing photographer- pictures and experience were both perfect!

My fiancé and I are from Texas and got our engagement photos taken in Colorado! When we saw Kisa’s photos we instantly knew we wanted her to capture our engagement phots. She was amazing to work with to find the perfect spot even with how indecisive I am and never had been to Colorado. When we took our photos she helped us feel comfortable instantly! We laughed so much and had the best time. She even went out of her way to take us back to our hotel so we wouldn’t have to pay for a Lyft. Finally, when we got the photos I was beyond happy with them. She truly captured our happiness and personalities. The pictures look like they are from a magazine because of how talented she is. If you are looking to get photos taken in Colorado, she’s your girl!! I will forever cherish the memories of the photos and the beautiful pictures. They are PERFECT!
  • Kyla
    Kyla Married on 07/30/2019

Kisa is the best!

Kisa was an amazing choice for our engagement/wedding!! She was professional, prompt, friendly, and captured our day perfectly. She is so talented and creative. For our engagement pictures it ended up being really foggy and to create a sunlit effect she used car headlights...GENIUS! We are so happy we chose her and now we have the most amazing photos that we will cherish forever. THANK YOU!
  • Brianna
    Brianna K. Married on 07/27/2019

Engagement and wedding photos

Kisa was so much fun to work with, she made it enjoyable and made us feel really comfortable for both sessions! We loved the way our photos turn out and would definitely use her again, we will recommend her to anyone needing a wedding photographer!
    Lauren Married on 06/15/2019

Beautiful photos & great photographer!

Kisa shot our engagement photos in vail, CO & then traveled to our wedding venue in Phoenix, AZ... Val vista lakes to be exact! She does beautiful photography work & knows how to capture the most beautiful lighting!!
    Alessandra M. Married on 05/28/2019

Absolutely incredible!

Kisa was an absolute dream to work with, and she captured even more beautiful pictures than my {now} husband and I could have even imagined. Kisa took our engagement pictures at Garden of the Gods. It went from a scheduled sunny evening to freezing rain in the blink of an eye! Kisa still showed up and offered to stay as long as we needed! It was SO cold, but Kisa still made the moment magical and truly captured the landscape and the love! We received so many compliments on her beautiful photos! She is one of the best photographers and people I have ever come to know! Without a doubt, I would recommend her to anyone searching for an incredible photographer. You won’t regret it!