Hollywood, FL 33027 Map · Phone number

Main1

29 Reviews for Binaryflips Photography

Stephanie Tzortzis · Married on 10/06/2018

Stunning Photos and Professional Team

I knew from the moment I looked at the BinaryFlips website, I knew that they were the photographers I wanted to work with for my wedding. They truly deliver fine art photography. Dennis and Tina were professional from our first interactions via email all the way to the end of the night at the wedding. When they arrived at my house in the morning it was clear that they were seasoned veterans. They made me feel extremely comfortable and I barely noticed them during the day, but they managed to capture every precious moment. They somehow knew exactly what would be special to me; things like my female family members helping me get dressed, my grandmothers heirloom ring, and the small details in a traditional Orthodox wedding ceremony. The photos I received are true treasures and I will be forever grateful!

Sent on 11/20/2018

Cecilia · Married on 03/18/2017

One of the best decisions I made for my wedding day was hiring Binaryflips. I have to admit I am very picky on the quality of photos I wanted for my wedding day and I did a significant amount of research online reviewing their photos and reviews and interviewed multiple photographers. Once we interviewed Dennis I knew he was the photographer for us. I loved every single one of their wedding photos. I highly recommend them for your wedding day. Dennis and Tina are amazing from the beginning to now being almost 2 months out from my wedding they are still so attentive! I am so so thankful I chose them. Not only is their quality impeccable but they are very organized and make you feel so comfortable. They will give you some direction but not too much so the photos look natural and beautiful. Love love love!!

Sent on 05/30/2017

Meg · Married on 12/10/2016

We booked Dennis and Tina for our wedding last weekend. They were wonderful to work with! Very easy going and professional. We have not seen the pictures yet, but I am confident they are going to be fabulous!

Sent on 12/14/2016

Binaryflips Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Toning, Trash The Dress, Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Prints, Thank You Cards
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 5,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Toning, Trash The Dress, Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Matted Prints, Prints, Proofs, Save the Date, Thank You Cards
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Film, Natural, Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Toning, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits

• Erica Does Makeup
    Erica Does Makeup Wedding Hair & Makeup

Binaryflips did a phenomenal job on a wedding we worked on together. Proofs came back in a timely manner and they caught all the wonderful moments!

• Plan It Event Design & Management
    Plan It Event Design & Management Wedding Planners

We LOVE BinaryFlips. There is nothing better than flipping through their blog. He makes fairytale memories for every bride he works with. They say pictures are worth a thousand words, but a BF photo will leave you speechless!

• Hollywood, 33027 See on map