Binaryflips Photography Reviews

29 | Hollywood, FL

29 Reviews for Binaryflips Photography

Stephanie Tzortzis · Married on 10/06/2018

Stunning Photos and Professional Team

I knew from the moment I looked at the BinaryFlips website, I knew that they were the photographers I wanted to work with for my wedding. They truly deliver fine art photography. Dennis and Tina were professional from our first interactions via email all the way to the end of the night at the wedding. When they arrived at my house in the morning it was clear that they were seasoned veterans. They made me feel extremely comfortable and I barely noticed them during the day, but they managed to capture every precious moment. They somehow knew exactly what would be special to me; things like my female family members helping me get dressed, my grandmothers heirloom ring, and the small details in a traditional Orthodox wedding ceremony. The photos I received are true treasures and I will be forever grateful!

Sent on 11/20/2018

Cecilia · Married on 03/18/2017

One of the best decisions I made for my wedding day was hiring Binaryflips. I have to admit I am very picky on the quality of photos I wanted for my wedding day and I did a significant amount of research online reviewing their photos and reviews and interviewed multiple photographers. Once we interviewed Dennis I knew he was the photographer for us. I loved every single one of their wedding photos. I highly recommend them for your wedding day. Dennis and Tina are amazing from the beginning to now being almost 2 months out from my wedding they are still so attentive! I am so so thankful I chose them. Not only is their quality impeccable but they are very organized and make you feel so comfortable. They will give you some direction but not too much so the photos look natural and beautiful. Love love love!!

Sent on 05/30/2017

Meg · Married on 12/10/2016

We booked Dennis and Tina for our wedding last weekend. They were wonderful to work with! Very easy going and professional. We have not seen the pictures yet, but I am confident they are going to be fabulous!

Sent on 12/14/2016

Nicole · Married on 01/02/2016

Binaryflips was one of the best decisions I made when planning my wedding. They were professional and extremely hard working. I had people commenting on how much they saw the photographers working to get the right shot all night. After my wedding was over, the pictures were the only thing that would take me back to that day. They did such an incredible job capturing every detail and moment of the day. The only issue we are having now is choosing which ones to frame. We couldn't be happier with our photographs and we look forward to sharing them with all of our friends and family. Thank you so much Binaryflips, you are the best!

Sent on 03/02/2016

Kerri · Married on 10/24/2015

I can't say enough amazing things about my experience working with Binaryflips Photography. Tina and Dennis are true professionals who LOVE what they do, and it really shows in their work. From the second I found their website, I fell in love with their style of photography. We worked with Dennis for our engagement shoot and he made us feel like we were models. Neither of us had ever had any professional photos taken (which can be a little awkward at first) but Dennis has a special way of instructing you and making you feel more comfortable so that you take great photos. And our engagement photos were just that...amazing!

Tine and Dennis were everywhere at our wedding. They are a great team who each has their own strengths and they know how to work together to make the most of their skills. I loved watching them work and loved even more seen the final product of all their hard work. The photos from our wedding are amazing, it almost looks like something you see online or in a magazine...it's hard for me to believe that THAT was our wedding. Tina and Dennis captured our day so perfectly and were so easy to work with I am so thankful I chose to work with them. Photos of your wedding day will be something you can look back at for the rest of your life, photography can capture emotions as well as beauty and I knew I wouldn't be disappointed with their work. It was a pleasure to work with Tina and Dennis, they are wonderful people and amazingly talented photographers.

Sent on 12/31/2015

Amanda · Married on 09/14/2014

Hiring Binaryflips Photography was the single best decision we made for our wedding day. They were worth every penny. Their calm, professional and organized attitude helped set our wedding day jitters at ease. Every person who watched them work at our wedding noticed how calming they were. On top of that, they were incredibly complimentary which is exactly what you want from your wedding day photographers. They were able to capture the beauty of the scenery of our wedding on a large scale and also captured people's facial expressions beautifully- which is NOT easy as we have learned in all of our wedding photography research. As two actors, my husband and I are used to taking photographs (whether it be head shots or press photos, etc.) and so we had pretty high expectations for our wedding photography. We felt incredibly lucky to work with Tina and Dennis. They blew us away with the quality of their work and helped make our wedding day as beautiful as it truly was. We love Binaryflips!!!!!

Sent on 10/16/2014
  • Sherley

Sherley · Married on 09/01/2013

Words cannot begin to express how grateful we are that we had BinaryFlips photograph our engagement shoot and our wedding. This group is extremely professional, creative, warm, friendly, and they get right to business. The level of creativity is great and their attention to details shows in their works. We knew once we saw our engagement photos that they were going to be awesome for our wedding day in an art deco venue overlooking downtown Miami. I am amazed every time I see the pictures this group takes of couples, families, and weddings because the photos come out BEAUTIFUL. Dennis and Tina are a super team, and my husband likes to say that Tina is like a Photo Ninja who hides to get the BEST shots. We adore BinaryFlips!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! As a planner turned bride I needed to enlist the help of a GREAT photographer and BinaryFlips were my 1st choice!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you, thank you, thank you for helping make our big day special.

Sent on 09/06/2013

Sara · Married on 06/22/2013

I knew it was quite an impressive sign when my fiance, a dedicated photographer who likes to think carefully and for some time about any major decision, told me that we needed to hire BinaryFlips on the way out of our meeting with them. Their work was so impressive, on an entirely different level of artistic vision from any other photographers we met, and we knew right away we wanted to be shown through their lens. It was the best investment we made. Not only are they true artists, they are a joy to work with - and on top of that, they make EVERYONE look good. Not just the model-thin brides, the handsome grooms - EVERYONE. Real people of all sizes and shapes look amazing when photographed by them. THAT was the selling point. That is true talent. Can't thank them enough for the most amazing photos that we will cherish forever.

Sent on 07/08/2013

Carlyn · Married on 03/02/2013

My photographs came out so beautifully they looked like something out of a magazine! Dennis and Tina were able to capture emotions and scenes that were even better than I imagined. Also, they were so low profile at the wedding I didn't notice them most of the time, yet they got every single moment so I know they were there ;)

Sent on 04/11/2013

Amanda · Married on 01/12/2013

Honestly, the most amazing photographs I've ever seen! I can't begin to tell you how impressed we are by Binaryflips! Dennis' energy was so contagious that he made my husband and I even more excited about our day. They managed to capture the love and energy in a way we didn't know possible. If asked to make the decision over again, we would make the same one... over and over.
    Thank you Binaryflips Photography for capturing such incredible photo's that will last a lifetime.

Sent on 03/30/2013

anita · Married on 01/12/2013

As the mother-of-the-bride, as well as a professional event planner (corporate, foundation, and government), I could not afford to make a mistake on who we chose to capture the magic of the day. I am happy to say that I could not be more pleased, and at peace, with the product Binary Flips produced. Everyone who views the photos can feel the magic and love in the air. If you have magic, then you need to find a way to have Binary Flips capture it. Simple as that.... move the date of your event if you have to..... seriously, they are that good! Memories are made through photographs - we will always be thankful for their talent every time we flip the page of the album.

Sent on 03/30/2013

Christiana · Married on 03/24/2012

Dennis does an AMAZING job. He can find an obscure spot and work his magic to make it look fabulous. We did our engagement pictures at my parents house and everyone was asking me what B&B did we go to for the pictures. He made the house look so beautiful in the background. I loved working with him and his photos are like a piece of art. He takes his time with you and you really feel like he captured the moment without missing a detail. I would highly recommend him.

Sent on 04/26/2012

Amy · Married on 02/11/2012

BinaryFlips is an amazing photography company. Their style is incredible and the pictures turned out amazing. My husband and I didn’t have engagement photos taken, so the first time we met them was the day of the wedding. Jose and Victor made us all feel so comfortable, and they were completely unobtrusive while taking pictures during the ceremony and reception. We loved being able to see a preview of the photos so soon after the wedding, and we received the final pictures in a timely manner. I highly recommend this company to anyone and everyone! I’m so glad we chose them for such a special occasion.

Sent on 08/01/2012

Katie · Married on 12/10/2011

If you want stunning, incredible, one of a kind pictures, you definitely want to work with Dennis at Binaryflips! He is amazingly artistic and the pictures are flawless!

Sent on 12/21/2011

C · Married on 10/08/2011

I have said it before and I'll say it over and over and over again, I LOVE BINARYFLIPS PHOTOGRAPHY!!! I wish I could just hire Dennis to live with us and take pictures of us all day.

I found Binaryflips over a year ago and hired them immediately. I was a little hesitant with hiring out of state vendors, but their style was what I wanted and something I have not seen in other photographers in our area. My husband and I met up with Dennis in Florida to shoot our engagement photos 3 mos. before the wedding and it literally felt like we were meeting up with an old friend. Dennis was so great to work with and we immediately "clicked". After our mini-vacation to Florida and seeing our engagement pictures, I could not stop talking about how excited I was to get married just to see how our wedding pictures would look!

Dennis and Vic were beyond amazing the day of our wedding. My wedding planner even commented on their work ethic and how great they were to work with. We are so excited to see our pictures! I highly recommend the Binaryflips team to anyone - not just future brides, but to anyone looking for photographers!

Sent on 11/02/2011

Abby · Married on 04/16/2011

As I started my wedding planning the first and most important thing on my to-do list was choose a photographer. After months of searching I found Binaryflips Photography online. Their blog was captivating and had a different approach to wedding photography, they were exactly what I was looking for in a photographer. They responded to my inquiry almost immediately, which was a was a welcome change compared to the other photographers I contacted. After speaking with Dennis, he just so happen to have our wedding date available, and their price fit our budget. It was wedding bliss with Dennis and the Binaryflips team ever since.

My husband and I never really taken professional pictures before, Dennis made us feel really comfortable in front of the camera. He was able to take the real us and put it into a photo. He gave us great ideas, direction and plenty of complements during our engagement session. The session really helped prepared us for “the Big Day” so we knew exactly what to expect. We were so excited with the results of the engagement photos it amplified our anticipation for the wedding.

Before the wedding day Dennis let me know the time allotment he needed for each wedding day component (aka: bride & groom, bridal party, wedding details) which helped me complete schedule. On the day of our wedding Dennis and Tina showed up on time, gave great instructions and helped all of us stick to the schedule. They were both so sweet and helped all of us relax and have fun with the photos. During the reception Dennis and Tina were like ghosts, they got amazing and natural shot of me and my new husband enjoying are perfect day. We were able to get all of the photos I wanted and many more.

When we reviewed our finished photos for the first time we couldn’t believe how spectacular they turned out. It was like viewing our very own story book romance. These photos gave us a way to remember all the little pieces that made our wedding day so perfect.
    We highly recommend Binaryflips Photography and want to thank Dennis and Tina for all of their hard and wonderful work.

Sincerely,
    Abby & Josh

Sent on 06/23/2011

Danielle · Married on 09/18/2010

Dennis and his help, who I think are now out of Tampa, Fl were amazing. Everyone loved our pictures and his work is very unique and beautiful!

Sent on 10/10/2010

Kate · Married on 09/18/2010

If you are looking for a photographer Binaryflips is the one to choose! They did our engagement shoot and our wedding and we couldn't be happier with the shots we saw from our engagement shoot (we are still waiting for wedding pics but know they will be just as amazing). The engagement shoot pictures were something out of a magazine and they really captured every moment and every detail. Victor and Jose did a fantastic job and took all of the shots we asked them to take on wedding day-we can't wait to see the final product but know that it will be everything we hoped for and more. Thanks Vic and Jose!
    Kate and John Matis

Sent on 10/12/2010

Arlinda · Married on 07/03/2010

I knew I wanted photographers who had a photojournalistic quality to their work and BinaryFlips exceeded my expectations. I booked them based on their work online and knew from the moment I saw the website that I had to have them. We had an awesome engagement shoot and have had so many great compliments of them! We haven't received the wedding pictures yet, but I know that they will be amazing. I felt so comfortable with the BinaryFlips team and have enjoyed working with them. They are so artistic and have such an eye for photography.

Sent on 07/21/2010

michelle · Married on 06/19/2010

I have not received ALL my photos back yet but I loved the ones I have seen so far and so have our guests.

They edit a ridiculous amount of the photos... retouching, enhancing and adjusting the colors to make the photos look a little more magical but not overdone or fake. They are willing to fix/adjust their photo editing to your liking/style. They do a nice job with touchups and skin tone as well.

Their package prices are VERY reasonable for 2 photographers and 8 hours. Their rate for time over 8 hours is extremely affordable. You get a DVD of your photos, a gallery to view your pics and prints included in the price. I inquired with 3 photographers with the same quality work and Binaryflips were the only ones who didn't give me a hard time about customizing my package, taking out things I didn't want like the engagement session and swapping large scale prints for a comparable amount of smaller ones.

Sent on 07/13/2010

Nicole · Married on 04/17/2010

Absolutely, hands down, without a doubt the best wedding photographer in florida. Extra bonus - between him, his wife, cousin, and cousin's wife, they shoot everywhere from CT, NYC, FL and beyond! But really, the proof is in the photographs. Check out his blog for weekly uploads of engagement, wedding, and family group photos for evidence of his fantastic artistic modern approach to wedding photography.

Sent on 05/06/2010

Emily · Married on 09/12/2009

There are not enough positive things I can say about them...

We called them our 3 ninjas at our wedding because they were literally everywhere. The pictures were beautiful and the artwork they do is amazing.

They even came up to Boston to do our engagement pictures which was huge!!!!

I know 3 other couples that have booked them as well and they are all thrilled with them!!!

Sent on 12/16/2010

S · Married on 10/11/2008

BinaryFlips are not just photographers. They become your friends. The quality of our engagement and wedding pictures are undescribable. Friends and family are amazed by the results. We are so blessed to have our memories forever captured by their talent.

Sent on 11/17/2008

Kristi · Married on 09/20/2008

If you have not interviewed Binary Flips, you have not even really seen wedding photography. We interviewed so many wedding photographers, some good, some bad, some really renowned in our city. The best of the best even all seemed to look alike after a while with same old "standard" shots. The most reputable, amazing photographers didn't hold a candle to the work done by Binary Flips and if you check out their gallery you will automatically see what I mean. We could not have been happier with our wedding photos and engagement session and in the 1.5 year since our wedding they have somehow become increasingly better.
    They are also warm, friendly, funny and make you feel so comfortable.
    Also-they LOVE what they do-trust me it's not work to them!
    You may have a long wait to get in with them, and it may take even longer to get your photos back due to the incredible amount of photos they take (I think they took 6,000 of us) and the art that goes into the editing. However they are gracious enough to quickly post samples on their web page for you.........and it is going to be worth every bit of the wait.

Sent on 03/25/2010

Jill · Married on 11/09/2014

The Binaryflips team was absolutely amazing! Each photo I received captured the emotions from the day. They are extremely flexible and willing to do anything you request, if you are the type of bride who doesn't want to control every shot, I noticed in the finished product, it's best to let them decide what to shoot. That being said - if you do want traditional poses with each guest, speak up - they are very accommodating. I highly recommend them to anyone who loves a creative eye in capturing less noted details. Be prepared to wait for the finished product, but trust me, it will be worth it! Great job Binaryflips & Thank you for all 1200 of my beautiful photos!!!

Sent on 04/13/2015