Engagement
Shoot included

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Bill Blanton Photography

Express your "self"!

Simple and elegant: those are keywords that fit my approach to photographing your style and the fashion I see at weddings. I tell the story of 2 families joining together as one.

If you’re looking for a wedding photographer, I’d like the opportunity to help capture the true natural beauty of YOUR Day!

Contact us early for your engagement and wedding photo sessions. We try to go beyond simply taking a nice picture, we try to take a step back to observe and capture all of the emotion and unique details of your wedding. With so much beauty and art found in reality, our eyes and camera capture the genuine moments of YOUR SPECIAL DAY. So years later, when you’re paging through your albums, you will remember how the little squeeze of your spouse’s hand felt while you were standing together at the altar.

Categories: Wedding Photographer

Digital Files (1)
Flush Mount (1)
Prints (1)
Proofs (1)

Bill is an excellent photographer. We feel lucky to have found him on short notice. Bill is professional, timely, reasonably priced, and just an all-around easy person to work with. We are extremely happy with all of the photos and highly recommend him.

Profile Picture Mary, 10/22/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Bill was amazing. From the beginning, I was impressed with his quick responses and communication. Once the day came to take our photos, I couldn't have asked for more. Bill took us to places that we wouldn't have seen on our own or with any tour and it was genuinely fun spending our day with him. We would hang with Bill again, and our photos were perfect! I couldn't be happier!!!

Profile Picture User7542622, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Very reasonable price for the number of photos that were taken. Makes it hard to choose, but we'll worth the $s. Very professional and listens to what we wanted on our special day. Highly recommended for any photographer needs.

View Vendor Response