905 Ashton Oak Ct, Fort Mill, SC 29715 Map · Phone number

About Bill Blanton Photography

Bill Blanton Photography has your wedding covered. Literally. As you set out to chose a professional wedding photographer; quality, style, artistry and value are likely to be high on your list of requirements. Additionally though, experience, as well as a great reputation you can trust is sure to be equally as important.

I have been an avid photographer for many years, I finally decided to open as a business. We have many weddings to our credit since and they keep coming!

Having received numerous awards over my career, none is more important to me than a completely satisfied client. Unlike years past, I'm no longer interested in competing for awards, but am instead attending any and every professional development opportunity that time allows. I love going to workshops locally and nationally. Not only do I continue to learn a great deal, but the workshops are always very inspirational.

With so many photographers to chose from, I differentiate myself by creatively and passionately capturing the uniqueness and individuality at each wedding and each couple. Through clear communication - knowing your every need and expectation - my goal is to deliver the very best photographs, the most beautiful wedding albums and the highest quality service from start to finish. This in turn will enable you to relive with perfect clarity, one of the most memorable and cherished days of your life.

As you look with anticipation to your wedding and search for a photographer to fit your needs, feel confident you came our way. We won't dissapoint you.

Wishing the very best with the planning of your wedding day!

Follow Bill Blanton Photography on

collage4
weddingcouple

6 Reviews for Bill Blanton Photography

Mary · Married on 10/22/2016

Bill is an excellent photographer. We feel lucky to have found him on short notice. Bill is professional, timely, reasonably priced, and just an all-around easy person to work with. We are extremely happy with all of the photos and highly recommend him.

Sandy · Married on 10/15/2016

Bill was amazing. From the beginning, I was impressed with his quick responses and communication. Once the day came to take our photos, I couldn't have asked for more. Bill took us to places that we wouldn't have seen on our own or with any tour and it was genuinely fun spending our day with him. We would hang with Bill again, and our photos were perfect! I couldn't be happier!!!

• F

Freida · Married on 07/16/2016

Very reasonable price for the number of photos that were taken. Makes it hard to choose, but we'll worth the $s. Very professional and listens to what we wanted on our special day. Highly recommended for any photographer needs.

Sent on 10/19/2016

Bill Blanton Photography's reply:

Freida, Thank you again for allowing me to capture your special time. It was a pleasure.

Bill Blanton Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Toning, Digital Files, Proofs
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,900.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, Hand-Coloring, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Slideshow, Toning, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs, Save the Date
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, Hand-Coloring, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Toning, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits

• 1460 Rainbow Lake Rd Inman, SC 29349 See on map