Bill Bauer Photography

Edgewater, MD View map
$3,500 Most Popular Price

$3,500 Most Popular Price

Hey! Thanks for stopping by…. You’ve found your guy if your wedding is anywhere within a 2 hour radius of Annapolis, MD. However, although I typically serve that area, I am willing to travel and have happily covered events in several other states.

A little about me…. After years of tinkering with my Nikon, my first wedding was in 2008, and BAM!.... Bill Bauer Photography was born. I was unstoppable. My fiance couldn’t pry my camera out of my hands, I was on fire! Countless weddings and many photo shoots later, I stand back in awe of how many people I’ve met, and am humbled by how they welcomed me into their lives at their most treasured milestones. I love working with repeat clients; nothing is cooler than reminiscing on that giddy engagement session as I’m capturing the tearful moments of holding a first-born child. Although I hold true to my unique style, I continue to evolve, always improving quality and looking for ways to vary my creative edge.

Six years later....and anticipating all of the weddings and events that I am lucky enough to have in my near future, I couldn’t be happier. ??Annapolis, MD is where I call home with my wife Tammy and our awesome 3 year old, Sebastian. Of course, life would not be complete without our mischievous Norwegian Elkhound Weegie, or our semi-homicidal cat Tink. Life is good!??

I’m constantly in search for the next story I can tell through my camera lens….contact me to see if I can document your next life adventure!

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2700.00

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
One Event / Day
Prints

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3500

2nd Shooter
Multi. Locations
Slideshow
Albums
Flush Mount
Prints

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Second Shooter
Trash The Dress

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Flush Mount
Matted Prints
Save the Date

• User2493139 2+ years ago
    Bill did an amazing job for our wedding and engagement photos! He was easy to work with and definitely made the whole experience fun. Bill's creatively and ability to capture special moments are amazing. So many of our photo's capture the love and emotions during our wedding day, as well as all the fun we had during our engagement session. Even on our wedding day, Bill walked around our venue to determine the best locations for outdoor photos due to morning rain. Our photos outdoors (inside too), were stunning! Bill is a true talent with the camera!!! Hopefully, we can work with him again and I definitely recommend his services!
    Julie Married on 11/29/2014
    Bill did such a great job at our wedding! A few days before the wedding he contacted me about what kind of pictures I wanted and he definitely captured all of the shots I wanted to have from the wedding. A lot of family and friends love the pictures and keep commenting about how beautiful they turned out! Bills personality and dedication really shows in his work and we are so happy we went with Bill to capture such an important day in our lives! We hope to work with Bill again someday when we decide to expand our family!
    Bridget Married on 11/01/2014
    My Husband and I had the pleasure of working with Bill over the past year leading up to our wedding. I learned about Bill through my friends that used him for their wedding. After meeting with about five other photographers we knew Bill was "the one". As a bride with a million questions, Bill always took the time to respond and in a timely manner. For what can sometimes be an uncomfortable situations for some, Bill's charismatic personality made us feel comfortable and at ease when we took our engagement photos and by the time we were posing for our wedding photos it was like we were old friends having fun with the moment. I would highly recommend Bill to anyone in need of a photographer. I'll be sure to reach back out to him when it comes time to document our growing family.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner

16 Virginia Ave Edgewater, MD, 21037
4439562061
Location of (Bill Bauer Photography)

Other vendors in Baltimore for your wedding