2100 Central Park Ave, Yonkers, NY 10710 Map · Phone number

About Big Time John's Professional DJ Entertainment

DJing professionally since 1989, Big Time John's takes great pride in what we do. Much thought, time and preparation goes into each event. Our goal is to have you leave your special occasion feeling as if it was the best you have ever attended. We set the bar high and are perfectionists and itemize every detail to ensure an extraordinary day. We will customize and adapt our style of entertainment to what is right for both you and your guests. Our motto is, "If you can describe it...and we can picture it...then we can do it!"

We operate minimum as a 'two man' team, a DJ/MC combo. We will welcome your guests, encourage audience participation, lead line dances and coordinate sing-alongs. We work side-by-side with the catering staff to create an elegant atmosphere and manage the flow of events. All of our audio equipment is the highest quality and top-of-the-line. We also offer several lighting packages. In addition, party props are also used to encourage audience participation. Special effects such as fog, bubble, confetti and simulated flame machines along with real lasers are available.

2d17ecba0894353d 1468181769694 0877

26 Reviews for Big Time John's Professional DJ Entertainment

1 User photo

Big Time John's Professional DJ Entertainment 1

Rita · Married on 10/21/2018

I cannot say enough about Big time John and his team. My big issue was I wanted a DJ that did not just play music and read a script I gave them. I wanted someone to get the folks out of their chairs, get them on the dance floor and become part of the party. John did all that and more. I think he might be in more of my wedding pictures than I was (lol) He was up and in the crowd when I needed. To this day, people I meet tell us what a ball they had at the wedding and it WAS because of John. I would never use anyone else. The props, the lights, the sound was outstanding. Cant wait to have you at our next big party. XOXO. thanks John, Rita and Bill

Sent on 02/28/2018
    Big Time John's Professional DJ Entertainment 2

Mairead · Married on 12/03/2017

John and his team did a spectacular job at our Christmas wedding! John is very professional and organized, which relieved us of all the stress associated with booking a DJ. John and his team worked extremely well with the photographer and the venue staff to help our reception run smooth. We have had so many compliments on our wedding especially the DJ and the party. It was a blast! Thanks John

Sent on 12/11/2017

Vanessa · Married on 11/03/2017

We were married last month and I just want to say that Big Time John was phenomenal! My guests say that it was the best wedding they ever went to and could I have a party like that at least once a year. We were blown away, with the ambience, the timing, he had meeting to discuss songs and phone calls. I could write pages about how impressed and lucky we were. We had been to other weddings where he was the DJ and were absolutely blown away. I had guests ranging from teens to my 90 year old grandmother and he had everyone on the floor, his energy was contagious we did not want the night to end!!

Sent on 12/07/2017

Big Time John's Professional DJ Entertainment FAQ

• What services do you offer? Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance

• 2100 Central Park Ave Yonkers, 10710 See on map