Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Big Sugar Bakeshop

Cakes, cupcakes, vegan, gluten free

Since 2006, Big Sugar Bakeshop has been making wedding cakes for their loyal customers.  Our wedding cake layers are baked within 24 hours of the event ensuring that your wedding cake tastes fresh and delicious.  We use the finest ingredients and no preservatives in our baking process.  We offer gluten-free and vegan options as well.  Due to the size of our bakery, we only do a few wedding cakes per weekend so we recommend that you book your cake as soon as possible.

Big Sugar Bakeshop has two locations:  Studio City and DTLA.  We look forward to meeting you at your cake tasting.

Check out our participation in My Big Fake Wedding in Ceremony Magazine:

Consultations (1)
Custom Design (1)
Delivery (1)
Tastings (1)

We LOVED our cake from Big Sugar!! I've always been a big fan of the bakery, and it was obvious we'd have our wedding cake made there. We chose a very simple, two-tier, romantic buttercream and red velvet cake, which the guests raved about!! It looked so so cute, and was exactly what I wanted. Thank you!!!!

Profile Picture Isabelle, 4/29/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Big Sugar made the loveliest cake for my wedding, it was identical to the design I showed them during our tasting and the cake was absolutely delicious. It was delivered without any issues and I would definitely use them again for a celebration cake, or just pop in for a cake and coffee! Thank you Big Sugar :-)

Profile Picture donna, 4/9/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Cakes, Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Tastings

The best vanilla cake and buttercream frosting ever. Hands down. They also make our favorite cupcake, an amazing vanilla cupcake, and their cake is just as good.

Nice and easy to deal with. Price was really reasonable compared to other bakeries.

Profile Picture Tina, 3/22/15, 7 Reviews

Big Sugar Bakeshop Pricing

Wedding Cakes Pricing
Buttercream Frosting (Per Slice, Without Tax)
Starting from $4.00
Fondant Starting Price (Per Slice, Without Tax)
Starting from $5.00
Cupcakes (Each, Without Tax)
Starting from $1.50