5088 Bella Collina Street, Oceanside, CA 92056 Map · Phone number

About Big Day Hair and Makeup

There is nothing I love more than making someone feel extremely beautiful for their big day. I have been doing hair for over 10 years and started styling wedding and special occasion hair long before that. I have a huge passion for styling hair. I love to see a bride transform into the vision she has dreamed of since she was a little girl. I would be honored to be a part of your special day and make you simply gorgeous!

P7057604
Pictures048
101 1112

24 Reviews for Big Day Hair and Makeup

Gretchen · Married on 07/10/2016

Kristi has a true gift that is very rare in the hair styling world! Her ability to create a hairstyle that actually matches and enhances a woman's face and shape is exceptional!!!
    She arrived on time with all the supplies needed, took up very little space, worked quickly and efficiently, and most important, stayed until the last moment to touch up and ensure that everything was perfect.
    Every single one of us felt like we were on top of the world beautiful, and it sure reflected in the gorgeous photos that our photographer captured!
    I have used multiple hairstylists throughout my 62 years, and I can say with GREAT authority that Kristi is one of the VERY BEST! She will put the cherry on top to the beauty she captures for your wedding party!!!

Michelle · Married on 03/25/2016

I booked a trial with Kristi after reading some great reviews. I am so happy I did! She does them in her home since she has an amazing little salon there. I was so happy with what she did I booked right away! I had initially wanted an up do and literally changed my mind the week of, texted her a picture and she did exactly what I wanted!!! I was so impressed with how all six of my bridesmaids looked and she was really open to all of their wants and needs. I wanted all of my girls to have some sort of braid because I was going for a whimsical theme and she did them all differently which I really liked given that's a lot of different styles! If you are even remotely considering do yourself a favor and stop looking now and call her, you won't regret it!!! Also, not to mention she is one of the nicest people ever and was so fun to get ready with all day!!!

• Jaclyn DelCorte

Jaclyn · Married on 07/26/2014

I cannot say enough about Kristi and her amazing service! I was referred to her by a friend who used her a couple years ago for her own wedding. I messaged Kristi on her website and she responded within a few hours. I set up a hair and makeup trial, which both were reasonably priced. I got to her home and was undecided on how I wanted my hair for my big day. I was comfortable with it down and hardly ever wear my hair up. She ended up trying 4 different styles on me that day! I was shocked that someone would care enough to take the time and just on a trial. After weeks of thinking about it, I decided I was in love with the up-do that she created for me. The day of the wedding she arrived early to get started on a few of the bridesmaids and myself. My hair turned out more amazing than it did during the trial run. Kristi ended up not doing my makeup. Time turned out to be an issue that morning and she brought along another stylist to do my makeup. I trusted Kristi and did not mind her doing this. I LOVED my hair and makeup that day! I felt beautiful and it was not like my everyday hair and makeup that I could have done myself, it was absolutely amazing! I am so thankful to have been referred to her!! I would definitely recommend Kristi for hair and makeup!

Big Day Hair and Makeup FAQ

• What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 100.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides? $ 65.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 80.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 65.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 100.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 65.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 115.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 65.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 80.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 65.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Hair, Makeup, Licensed
  • What hair services do you offer? Coloring, Extensions, Haircuts, Updos / Styling
  • What makeup services do you offer? Fake Lashes