Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Big Day Hair and Makeup

Be the bride you have always envisioned.
There is nothing I love more than making someone feel extremely beautiful for their big day. I have been doing hair for over 10 years and started styling wedding and special occasion hair long before that. I have a huge passion for styling hair. I love to see a bride transform into the vision she has dreamed of since she was a little girl. I would be honored to be a part of your special day and make you simply gorgeous!

Categories: Wedding Hair & Makeup

Regions serviced: San Diego

24 Reviews for Big Day Hair and Makeup

Hair (1)
Hair Extensions (1)
Updos/Styling (1)

Kristi has a true gift that is very rare in the hair styling world! Her ability to create a hairstyle that actually matches and enhances a woman's face and shape is exceptional!!!
She arrived on time with all the supplies needed, took up very little space, worked quickly and efficiently, and most important, stayed until the last moment to touch up and ensure that everything was perfect.
Every single one of us felt like we were on top of the world beautiful, and it sure reflected in the gorgeous photos that our photographer captured!
I have used multiple hairstylists throughout my 62 years, and I can say with GREAT authority that Kristi is one of the VERY BEST! She will put the cherry on top to the beauty she captures for your wedding party!!!

Profile Picture Gretchen, 7/10/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I booked a trial with Kristi after reading some great reviews. I am so happy I did! She does them in her home since she has an amazing little salon there. I was so happy with what she did I booked right away! I had initially wanted an up do and literally changed my mind the week of, texted her a picture and she did exactly what I wanted!!! I was so impressed with how all six of my bridesmaids looked and she was really open to all of their wants and needs. I wanted all of my girls to have some sort of braid because I was going for a whimsical theme and she did them all differently which I really liked given that's a lot of different styles! If you are even remotely considering do yourself a favor and stop looking now and call her, you won't regret it!!! Also, not to mention she is one of the nicest people ever and was so fun to get ready with all day!!!

Profile Picture Michelle, 3/25/16, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Hair, Hair Extensions, Updos/Styling
4.7

Big Day Hair and Makeup are amazing. Christine was so flexible and easy going that she made the entire day carefree. My hair and all the girls hair looked fantastic the day of! Ashley, the makeup artist was equally as talented and amazing. She recommended eyelashes, which was something I had never thought about, but they made such a difference. It was great getting ready with the two of them. They were chatty and engaged in conversation with us- we felt like they were one of us!

Profile Picture User4273014, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews