Big City Productions, LLC.

Carrollton, TX View map

Big City Productions is based out of Dallas, Texas and has dazzled audiences since 1999. Consisting of 3 bands:

Inside Out Band: 10-piece dance/variety band (3 singers, 3 horns, band; high-energy top 40 dance music, pop)

New Ground band: 7-piece dance/variety band (3 singers, band; high-energy top 40 dance music, pop)

Big City Outlaws: 7-piece country/rock band (2 singers, fiddle, band; classic and top 40 music, country and pop)

With over 500 satisfied clients, Inside Out is truly the premiere high-energy party band in the DFW Metroplex. We play all the favorite current Top 40 radio hits of today, Motown, Disco, 80’s and 90’s dance hits, Classic Rock, Jazz, Swing, Country and Latin. They are the classic party band for all ages and demographics and are perfect for any wedding, corporate event, anniversary, birthday party, night club, and festival. Inside Out has the perfect blend of youth and experience, featuring 3 incredibly talented vocalists, a blazing hot horn section, and a great choreographed stage show that includes plenty of crowd participation specifically designed to keep the dance floor packed all night.

These bands have traveled all over North America and can be in your city in a flash. Big City Productions makes events EXTRAORDINARY!

What is the average price for a wedding reception during peak season?

Embossed

What is the average price for a wedding reception during off-peak season?

Engraving

Which of the following are included in the price?

Learning New Songs
Lighting
MC
Music During Breaks
Reception Music
Sample Performances
Sound/PA System

Are you an agency or a band?

Band

How many musicians are in your band(s)?

What genres of music does (do) your band(s) play?

Classic Rock
Pop
R&B / Soul
Rock
Top 40

What music services do you provide?

Instrumentals
Rehearsal Dinner Music
Sample Performances
Vocals
Willing to Travel

What items are available?

Fog Machine
Gobo Projector
Lighting
Microphones
Projector
Sound/PA System
    Cat Married on 04/25/2015
    We loved having a live band at our wedding. They did a great job playing a mix of music for all of our guest to enjoy. We had a blast dancing the night away. I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for fun professional live band.
  • User1581921 2+ years ago
    This band is the absolute BEST out there! They truly made the party and our guests are still calling us to rave about how amazing they were. Hiring them was one of the best decisions we made. They have a great song list and are willing to learn new songs for your first dance etc. They have a great sounds and a great vibe while performing. They asked for our "must plays" and "dont plays" and really incorporated everything we wanted. Maegan is wonderful to work with and really wants to make it what YOU want and is very willing to work with you to make it the perfect night. You will love them!
    Cj Married on 06/22/2013
    I booked Inside Out Band for my wedding... I do not have enough GREAT things to say about them!!! Our dance floor was packed all night long. There were kids, teenagers, college students, young adults, adults, and grandparents dancing aalllllll night long. Multiple guests have called me and my mom in the last 3 weeks to ask who the band because they want to book them or recommend them to a friend! Seriously... they are the best. Kira is now the band leader and was wonderful to work with. She sat down with my mom and I, listened to our concerns, answered all our questions, and did EVERYTHING we asked her to. She might as well have been a second "wedding planner" because she helped us set the entire timeline for the evening and then emceed the entire thing. They exceeded our expectations!!
    My mom was not exactly on board with booking an expensive band but knew it was important to me and did it anyways. At the end of the night she said to me, "We should have paid DOUBLE for this band!"
    BOOK INSIDE OUT FOR YOUR WEDDING! You won't regret it!!!

2012 Woodall Rodgers Fwy Carrollton, TX, 75201
Location of (Big City Productions, LLC.)

Other vendors in Dallas for your wedding