122 Clifford Street, Hamden, CT 06517 Map · Phone number

About Big Boy Entertainment

Big Boy Entertainment constantly strives to provide the highest quality entertainment in order to create the most fun and exciting events for you and your guests.

We work throughout Connecticut and have the most competitive prices to fit your budget and needs.

Justice of the Peace / Officiant Services

Looking for someone to officiate your wedding ceremony? Look no further! Big Boy Entertainment has an in-house Justice of the Peace, legally appointed by the State of Connecticut (Please note:The State of Connecticut does not legally recognize any internet-ordained ministers as wedding officiants.) Also, our Justice of the peace can preside over your nuptials AND DJ your reception! (How's that for 2 birds with 1 stone?)

For more information, or to schedule a consultation, contact us at 203-915-8382 or e-mail us at craig@bigboyentertainment.net

Follow Big Boy Entertainment on

Wedding dance
2b39595b483771b7 1413814051133 lundy wedding jp3

5 Reviews for Big Boy Entertainment

Tim · Married on 10/04/2014

We have nothing but great things to say about Craig. We used Craig as our DJ for our wedding and he was incredibly professional and personable. Craig had great communication leading up to our big day. He was full of great ideas and went above and beyond. He had great suggestions and we were very impressed. He kept our wedding going and the dance floor was never empty. He played a range of music that pleased all. He was considerate of our tastes, but also included great songs that we never would have thought of. Specifically I asked Craig if he would try and play a remix that I was only able to find on YouTube. He assured me it would be at the wedding. When the song came on during our reception I was delighted. Craig was a true pleasure to work with and he went above and beyond our expectations. I would highly recommend Craig and his DJ services to anyone currently in the market for entertainment for their wedding or special event.

Sent on 11/12/2014

Amy · Married on 10/04/2014

Sent on 11/12/2014

Sara · Married on 11/09/2013

Craig was both our DJ and our Justice of the Peace. He met with us twice to ensure we had the perfect ceremony. I knew exactly what I wanted and he was more than willing to oblige, as well as offer examples of ceremonies he had done previously. For music, we had our major songs picked out but left the rest of the evening up to Craig. Our friends still talk about how awesome the music was. We got married in a barn and the dance floor had to be replaced after our wedding from our guests dancing and jumping on it ALL night. The dance floor was literally packed during the entire reception. I can't say enough about Craig. I would work with him again in a heart beat!

Sent on 10/17/2014

Big Boy Entertainment FAQ

• What services do you offer? Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Karaoke, Liability Insurance
  • What additional equipment do you offer? Sound/PA System, Uplighting

• Spice Catering
    Spice Catering Wedding Caterers

Craig is wonderful to work with. You can tell he really cares about his clients and giving them a great party! He really feels out the crowd when playing music and is great at MC'ing as well. Can't wait to work with him again!

• 122 Clifford Street Hamden, 06517 See on map