Big Adventure Entertainment

Tualatin, OR View map
$895 Most Popular Price

$895 Most Popular Price

I set out creating Big Adventure Entertainment as a way to help make weddings better, to improve the image of the run-of-the-mill "wedding DJ" and take this part of the wedding vendor business up to a point that will set the bar at a level of professionalism that should be kept and some vendors will need to rinse up to meet.

Big Adventure Entertainment is locally owned & operated right here in Oregon, and I take pride in that. I am completely behind helping local business thrive and refer other local vendors often. I have experience in public radio and as a mobile DJ that goes back 25 years.

The biggest difference between Big Adventure Entertainment and other companies is the quality of my experience; from the initial interview through the actual event, I work diligently to ensure your wedding is planned out with the music you want to hear and that the overall feeling is one that is fun and memorable!

I look forward to the opportunity to entertain you and your guests on your special day.

Having an ear for putting songs together is only part of the key elements for a successful, entertaining event.

What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?

$595.00

What is included in the starting price?

Photobooth
Travel Expenses
Sound/PA System

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$895

What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?

Travel Expenses

What is the starting price for uplighting?

$150.00

What music genres do you specialize in?

Country
Pop
R&B/Soul
Rock
Top 40

What services do you offer?

Do-Not-Play List
MC

What additional equipment do you offer?

Flat Screen
Photobooth
Projector
Uplighting
    Stacie Married on 04/02/2017
    Kurt is absolutely wonderful. We had his open air Photo Booth at our wedding and it was such a hit with guests of all ages! He was so professional, the backdrop was beautiful, the props were a ton of fun AND it was all at the right price. I couldn't have been more happy with his services and would highly recommend Big Adventure Entertainment for any event. Thank you, Kurt!
    Ashley Married on 07/01/2016
    I was able to just get photo booth through Big Adventure for my wedding. It was an amazing photo booth, all my guests had so much fun with it. Kurt and his assistant Spencer where easy to work with and so much fun! They were so friendly to the guests and helped run the photo booth the whole time! Also the print outs were so cute and custom to my colors and theme! Also it was the best value around!
  • W
    Winnie Married on 06/18/2016
    BEST DJ EVER. Kurt knows how to work the crowd and he is a great emcee too. He was so professional and stayed on top of everything throughout. Very accommodating and go above and beyond. He stayed true to the timeline and worked very well with the rest of the vendors. Also, his equipments are state of the art, top notch quality. Will highly recommend!

Deals

Big Adventure Entertainment 1
Exclusive

Post Office Box 2401 Tualatin, 97062
Location of (Big Adventure Entertainment)

Other vendors in Portland for your wedding