1509 Clayton Street, San Angelo, TX 76903 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Bianca Portraits

Congratulations on your Engagement. <3 You guys, love is the most beautiful and powerful force on the planet, as you've clearly already discovered. Marriage is one of the most fantastic symbols we have of our Heavenly Father's love for us — its crazy and beautiful when you stop to think about it. I tear up a little basically every time I photograph a wedding. I'm pretty sure no one can blame me.

For that very reason, I want to help you preserve this very precious window of time so that you can look back on your Wedding Day with fond and vivid recollection. WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHY captures that glorious and lovely bond between bride and groom on their Wedding Day, with memories that you will treasure for a lifetime. The thoughtful details, the electric nervous atmosphere, the entranced crowd, the tear-jerking vows, the bride and groom locking eyes (…swoon) — I love everything about weddings!

Your wedding is going to one of the most joyous and important days of your life, and having beautiful quality photography to help you keep the memory alive is probably one of the most important elements you will pay for on your special day. You may forget what the cake tasted like, or the songs the DJ played… but as long as you have your wedding photos to look back on, you will never forget the emotion of that day, and that is POWERFUL!

Helping couples capture their beautiful, wedding-day moments is one of my favorite things to do. (For serious.) Shoot me an email or give me a call if you would like to schedule a consultation: info@paulabianca.com or 916-642-9503. I'd love to chat with you and hear your vision for your Big Day.

Follow Bianca Portraits on

a712fc030ce8e62f 1491017606533 img8888edit
img8888edit

3 Reviews for Bianca Portraits

Jennifer · Married on 05/31/2014

Photographer was very helpful, flexible and fun/easy to work with. We love our pictures too! We received our pictures very promptly as well.

Sent on 06/09/2014

Kyle · Married on 10/19/2009

I am a recording artist and I got the chance to work with Paula for my portfolio package developement. She is an absolute joy to work with! Very professional and she definately has an eye for great shots. She also editted my pictures and they were so good! All in all it really was a stellar job!

Sent on 10/21/2009

Rachel · event on: 10/15/2012

Kaan Tulgar was amazing! He donated his very valuable time to capture and record our Golf Outing Fundraiser at Apple Ridge Country Club, Mahwah NJ. The video and the photographs were excellent! We could not believe they were posted THAT NIGHT!! Kaan did a great job and we highly recommend him and his staff. We look forward to working with him in the future.

Sent on 11/14/2012

Bianca Portraits FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Slideshow, Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Prints
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Slideshow, Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Matted Prints, Prints, Save the Date
  • What photography services do you offer? Boudoir Shoot, Custom Graphics, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Bianca Portraits 1
    FREE Engagement Session with Wedding Photography Booking
    Get a free engagement session when you book your wedding day photography, and pay your deposit.

• 1509 Clayton Street San Angelo, 76903 See on map
    9166429503 (Other Phone Number)