20121 Ventura Blvd. Suite 310, Woodland Hills, CA 91364 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 4
  • Deals 1

About BGS Productions

Specializing in custom wedding videos to fit your needs. A very creative, professional, and once in a life time video. We not only create you a highlight segment, but a fully edited video with full ceremony, toats, dancing and all the events of your special day! We are 110% unobtrusive, have over 14 years experience, and have captured over 600 events! Please check out our work or come in to our studio and let's chat about your big day!

Follow BGS Productions on

• Videos 1

84 Reviews for BGS Productions

• Krista

Krista · Married on 11/10/2018

Blown Away with the BEST Videographer you could find!!!!

Brian was an absolute pleasure to work with. He was referred to us by one of my Business Associates and we could not be happier with him and his work. Brian is very knowledgeable and was a huge help with helping me create a rough time line for the day of since I did not have a coordinator and had no clue where to start. He makes sure that the day is about you and your future husband/wife and that you feel special and the magic of the day. He went above and beyond the expectations that we had going into it. I will always recommend Brian and his team to anyone looking for a videographer.

He was not only helpful prior to our big day but the day of he was on point and focused to capture every special moment. Mind you our wedding was during the California fires this past fall and he was dealing with all of this stress back home while maintaining focus on us. He is exceptional!

He is fast with his work and we gave him creativity freedom to do his job and didn't dictate the music or shots, etc. to go into our film. Everyone has been raving about how much they love our video and it is all thanks to Brian and the BGS Team for understanding who my husband and I were and grasping what we were looking for without us nit picking every little detail.

I promise you will not be disappointed!!!!

Thank you Brian for all of your hard work!

Brandon Sellz · Married on 11/03/2018

Highly recommend bgs!

Upon first meeting with Brian, it took only fifteen minutes for my wife and I to choose him to film our wedding day just based off of the vibe we got from him. It was easy to see how much passion and love he has for his job and he went above and beyond throughout the whole process. Our video came out absolutely perfect as he not only captured all the moments, but put together the most incredible highlight video that my wife and I can't stop watching. I would HIGHLY recommend Brian and BGS Productions to everyone!

Paige · Married on 09/02/2018

So easy and great to work with BGS Productions!

My husband and I loved working with BGS Productions! Brian was great to work with and very responsive leading up to our wedding, very helpful the day of our wedding keeping us on schedule, while also capturing great video footage, and prompt with delivering our video! We would highly recommend BGS Productions to anyone looking for a videographer!

BGS Productions FAQ

• What primary style do you identify with? Documentary, Short Form, Storytelling, Traditional
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Drone Footage, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, Save The Date, Slideshow / Montage

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• BGS Productions 1
    Wedding Wire
    Mention Wedding Wire for a 10% discount!

• Night'n'Gala Events
    Night'n'Gala Events Wedding Planners

If you are looking for a professional, reliable and exceptional videographer you have found him…Brian Starkman of BGS Productions. We know this first hand since we are wedding planners and have worked with Brian and the BGS team on several occasions. They create a pleasant experience for their clients by listening to their needs and creating a video that they will watch over and over and over again. It’s always pleasure working with BGS! Mary & Armene Night'n'Gala Events

• 20121 Ventura Blvd. Suite 310 Woodland Hills, CA 91364 See on map