Engagement
Shoot included

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Best Photography

Timeless photography & video for free spirited couples who love light and the great outdoors.

We are Josh & Rachel Best

High school sweethearts that began our unforeseen journey together in the Summer of 2007. Little did we know at the time, that we would be married just over 2 1/2 years later. Getting married at the ages of 17 and 19 would seem crazy to most, but we have loved every moment of it. We now have two beautiful children and a fluffy golden doodle named Teddy that make our lives even more grand. Josh developed a passion for nature photography with the influence of his grandma when he was 8. Being homeschooled, it allowed for many field trips to the Everglades, mountains, and beaches all around Florida. Just a few months after we got married on April 17th 2010, Josh taught Rachel all he knew about photography and together they started photographing people.  After much learning, and growing, we officially formed our business in the summer of 2012.

Categories: Wedding Photographer

Second Shooter (1)
Destination / Travel (1)
Matted Prints (1)
Prints (1)

Josh and Rachael are simply amazing, my parents and I met with josh pretty early in the planning process and when we met with him my parents absolutely loved him and so did I and I knew my now husband would too! I loved that it was a husband and wife team and I love how you didn’t have to me a model with them. I loved that he caught every little detail, we had a mini engagement session because we sent out our save the dates before hand and we really didn’t want to do an engagement session but josh didn’t try to sell me into doing one he told me the benefits of doing one just to be comfortable infront of the camera. On our wedding day I was kinda stressing about timing and Josh and Rachael calmed me down and said everything was going to be fine and they got all the shots they needed to get, it rained(light rain) on our wedding day and to take pictures after the ceremony they asked if Mark and I were ok with the rain and we said of course we wanted to get the pictures taken and our bridal party was pretty amazing with that too. For the quality and the professionalism they show, I think they’re pricing is very reasonable what what you get, how easy everything was with them and friendly they are; I already know that whenever I need pictures taken they will be the people I go to for sure. Thank you Josh and Rachael for capturing the smallest/biggest moments on our special day.

Profile Picture Chelsea, 10/5/17, 8 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Digital Files, Matted Prints, Prints, Second Shooter, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, Liability Insurance

it says it all in their name- they really are the BEST! one of the first wedding decisions we made was to have an amazing photographer! They are a husband and wife team that are both beautiful people on the inside and out! Our engagement pictures didn't go according to plans twice, our first scheduled day we had horrible weather. But not worry Josh was quick to reply and easy to reschedule with! For our 2nd appt for engagement pictures, one of our locations we wanted to shoot at was under construction so Josh recommended an alternate location that worked out perfectly and our pictures came out so so so amazing!!! On our wedding day they were also so easy to work with! We can't wait to see our wedding pictures because we know they will be absolutely perfect! They aren't the cheapest you can pick, but they are worth every single penny! 30 years from now the only thing we will have left will be these pictures to help us relive the memories of our most special day!

Profile Picture cassie, 2/18/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Digital Files, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance

The quality of their work is unreal! The fact that Best Photography shoots in film absolutely stole my heart. They make you and your groom feel beautiful during the engagement shoot and on the wedding day. They were well versed at Bella Collina which helped the day of the wedding on a timeline.

Profile Picture Sarah, 1/21/17, 10 Reviews

Proofs
Save the Date
6 AWARDS

7 ENDORSEMENTS
It is always such a great pleasure to work with Josh and Rachel! They always exceed our expectations with their photos and our couples continuously tell us how impressed they are with them. We've worked with them for many years and we will always recommend them to our brides looking for amazing quality and phenomenal images. Plus, Josh and Rachel are super fun and truly make weddings an exciting time :)

We have had the absolute pleasure of working with Best Photography many times. Aside from absolutely stunning photographs, Josh and Rachel Best are top notch professionals with positive attitudes and creativity. It is always a pleasure for our team and our clients to work along side them! We can recommend them without reservation.

Best Photography is absolutely the BEST!!! Not only do they take incredible, breath-taking photos, but they are also the sweetest, most precious photography team you will ever meet! They truly love and enjoy what they do and I do not have enough wonderful things to say about Best Photography!

Great team. Amazing photographers to work with.

Josh and Rachel are very talented! We enjoy working with them and look forward to a future shoot.

Events