Honolulu, HI 96822 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 12

About Best Day Ever Hawaii

BEST DAY EVER HAWAII

Hawaii's Favorite Wedding Planners! From Day-Of-Wedding Coordination to Complete Wedding and Event Planning Services, there is no job too big or small. Detail-oriented, professional, creative and 200% dedicated to their clients, let your favorite Hawaii Wedding Planners begin creating your Best Day Ever today!!! Reach us by e-mail at dropaline@bestdayeverhawaii.com or check out our website at www.BestDayEverHawaii.com.

Follow Best Day Ever Hawaii on

62 Reviews for Best Day Ever Hawaii

Best Day Ever Hawaii 1
Best Day Ever Hawaii 2

Nicole Vaughn · Getting married on 12/09/2019

The key to making our wedding day beautiful

My husband and I were absolutely delighted by the excellent service we received from Best Day Ever. This was a destination wedding for us and after a brief thought that we could do it by ourselves (so naïve!) we quickly realised we would need help. We dealt with Nicole from start to finish, and booked the partial package.
    Her communication was excellent - she was prompt with responses and always had personalised, thoughtful ideas and suggestions for any questions we had. She recommended excellent vendors to us, all of which we were very glad we booked.
    There is NO way our wedding would have been as special and lovely as it was if we had not enlisted BDE help. Just the fact that I could get ready on the morning of the wedding and simply enjoy myself - not have to think about any of the details - was priceless as far as I'm concerned. I tend to be a worrier and perfectionist by nature, so the fact I was relaxed on my wedding morning was testament to the trust I had in Nicole that it was all taken care of.
    We will be forever grateful for our beautiful day and couldn't recommend Nicole and Best Day Ever any more highly.

Sent on 10/02/2019

Dannielle Lynch · Married on 09/10/2019

Best day ever!

I would 100% recommended Nicole and Best day ever, she did such an amazing job organising our wedding at Kahala beach park 9/10/2019 she was always one step ahead with the organisation and was very prompt in responding to our emails. On the day everything was perfect, all of the vendors ie hair/makeup, photography, officiant, florist right down to the suggestion for our wedding dinner, that she organised and suggested we’re just simply amazing, I can’t thank Nicole and her team at Best day ever enough for all the hard work, we flew in to Hawaii from Australia I thought it would be stressful to organise a overseas wedding but I had absolutely no stress at all, all thanks to Nicole! Dannielle + Kris

Sent on 10/03/2019

Randolph · Married on 05/04/2019

Truly, the best day ever

Best Day Ever was wonderful! They really pulled everything together. It was super amazing having them on the island while we live on the mainland. We actually never had to come to Hawaii before the wedding and the first time meeting the crew was at our actual ceremony. We completely got rained out, but Best Day Ever really made it the best day ever! It went flawlessly and even though it poured we had an amazing time. We wouldn't have wanted it any other way!

Thank you so much for making our amazing day that much more special and really sticking through the weather with us! You all are truly amazing!

Best Day Ever Hawaii 3
    Best Day Ever Hawaii 4
    Sent on 10/02/2019

• Manoa Productions
    Manoa Productions Wedding Videographers

Best Day Ever Hawaii is our preferred wedding planner. They not only do they make life easier for the bride and groom, but make our job easier so we can focus on making the perfect wedding video.

• Honolulu, 96822 See on map