PO Box 1173, Kailua Kona, HI 96745 Map · Phone number

About Make It Your Own, LLC

If I was to describe myself with on word it would be lover. Now, before you get the wrong idea let me clarify. I'm a lover of so many things...Jesus Christ, family, friends, people in general (they just do the darndest things), tools, crafts, sewing, creating, DIY anything, fabric, food, laughing, smiles, sunshine, big white puffy clouds. Ok you get the picture...I'm a lover, but besides all that, I'm a wife, aunt, daughter, homemaker and now business owner. I worked as a manager for 7 years at a major retail store, but after marrying decided that there was more to lfe that retail. Since leaving retail God has rekindled my passion for sewing, decorating, creating, DIY-ing, baking, cooking and whatever else I feel like dabbling in. So with this rekindled love I thought why shouldn't everyone be able to have a beautiful wedding, party and or home on a budget that they can afford using items that they already own. That ladies and gentlemen is how Make It your Own came to life. I'm an avid DIY-er who loves re-purposing and believes that a little elbow grease goes a long way. Welcome to Make It Your Own, LLC visit us www.makeityourowndecor.com for more information

Follow Make It Your Own, LLC on

img20160801132517

31 Reviews for Make It Your Own, LLC

• Enesh

Enesh Mantyyeva · Getting married on 05/03/2020

Put people above the business

I have emailed Danielle about my upcoming wedding and even though she was not available for the date, she went out of her way to help me and gave me the contacts of people and companies whom I was missing. I am very happy that I found her. She truly cares about her clients and she puts them above her business and profits. I wish she was available and I could work with her on the day of my wedding.

Sent on 12/17/2019
  • Simone

Simone Boli · Married on 01/18/2020

Above and beyond

Danielle went above and beyond decorating our wedding. From making my bouquet, corsages, table decorations, having coolers and other things to rent. Our wedding wouldn't have been nearly as nice if it wasn't for her! She was always available if i had any questions, or concerns. Cant recommend her enough, no one else I would use!

Sent on 02/16/2020
  • analisa

analisa · Married on 02/09/2019

Mauna Kea Wedding

Danielle was amazing to work with, I could not have done this without all of her expertise, enthusiasm and professionalism! She was there every step of the way and incredibly helpful when we needed ideas for décor. She understands the current wedding trends and what it takes to put together a destination wedding. Not only did she coordinate all our vendors prior to the wedding and everything the day of, she also provided décor and made sure everything was in place and looked beautiful!
    She went above and beyond to have meeting with us and suggest vendors when I was not satisfied (vendors I had selected before contracting with her). Working with Danielle was incredibly easy and fun! I felt like I was planning my wedding with a longtime friend, she understood and saw our vision. She was there no matter the time of day for a call, text or email and to ensure everything was going to be just perfect, and that it was.
    The day of the wedding I had lost my voice and she brought me up some tea, which put all my stresses at ease. I knew she had it all taken care of and I had nothing to worry about. The day was perfect and my husband and I could not thank Danielle enough for all her hard work and time she put into making our wedding day so special and amazing!
    Thank you Danielle!
    XOXO - Analisa and Jason Olson

Sent on 03/31/2019

Make It Your Own, LLC FAQ

• What is the price of your most popular wedding lighting package?
    $ 2,500.00
  • What decor services do you provide?
    Day-of Coordination
    Event Design
    Event Planning
    Floral Design
  • What decor items are available?
    Backdrops
    Candles/Holders
    Chalkboards
    Signage
    Table Runners
    Trinkets
    Vases

• PO Box 1173 Kailua Kona, 96745 See on map
    Location of (Make It Your Own, LLC)