Make It Your Own, LLC

Kailua Kona, HI View map

If I was to describe myself with on word it would be lover. Now, before you get the wrong idea let me clarify. I'm a lover of so many things...Jesus Christ, family, friends, people in general (they just do the darndest things), tools, crafts, sewing, creating, DIY anything, fabric, food, laughing, smiles, sunshine, big white puffy clouds. Ok you get the picture...I'm a lover, but besides all that, I'm a wife, aunt, daughter, homemaker and now business owner. I worked as a manager for 7 years at a major retail store, but after marrying decided that there was more to lfe that retail. Since leaving retail God has rekindled my passion for sewing, decorating, creating, DIY-ing, baking, cooking and whatever else I feel like dabbling in. So with this rekindled love I thought why shouldn't everyone be able to have a beautiful wedding, party and or home on a budget that they can afford using items that they already own. That ladies and gentlemen is how Make It your Own came to life. I'm an avid DIY-er who loves re-purposing and believes that a little elbow grease goes a long way. Welcome to Make It Your Own, LLC visit us www.makeityourowndecor.com for more information

What is the price of your most popular wedding lighting package?

2,500.00

What decor services do you provide?

Day-of Coordination
Event Design
Event Planning
Floral Design

What decor items are available?

Backdrops
Candles/Holders
Chalkboards
Signage
Table Runners
Trinkets
Vases

Hanna Z. Getting married on 06/04/2022

She was a DREAM to work with

Let me begin by saying that my fiance and I were planning a destination wedding on the Big Island and I was referred to Danielle by a family friend. Danielle and I emailed back & forth since October 2019 and she was very diligent, professional and kind during my crazy times (and constant emails and questions)! She worked with me when it came to rescheduling our wedding not only once, but TWICE due to the pandemic. Did I mention that Danielle was also far into her pregancy while working together, and I had no idea until she mentioned it to me in passing ! I still felt as if I was one of her main priorities. She helped make the process so much easier for us, especially when I myself is not only an over-thinker, but was also trying to plan a wedding on an island we were unfamilier with. I would HIGHLY recommend Danielle to anyone looking for a professional, kind and efficient wedding planner!
  • Hannah
    Hannah N. Married on 06/13/2021

Amazing. Wonderful. Dream work

Let me begin by saying that my fiance and I were planning a destination wedding on the Big Island and I was referred to Danielle by the wedding coordinator I was working with. Danielle and I emailed back & forth since October or November 2019 and she was extremely professional and went above and beyond for us on our big day! She continually kept me in the loop throughout the process of a flower shipment not making it, but then going out of her way to make sure the flowers were there. I still felt as if I was one of her main priorities. She helped make the process so much easier for us! I would HIGHLY recommend Danielle to anyone looking for a professional, kind and efficient wedding florist, cake baker, and wedding decor!
  • Enesh
    Enesh M. Married on 05/03/2020

Put people above the business

I have emailed Danielle about my upcoming wedding and even though she was not available for the date, she went out of her way to help me and gave me the contacts of people and companies whom I was missing. I am very happy that I found her. She truly cares about her clients and she puts them above her business and profits. I wish she was available and I could work with her on the day of my wedding.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner

PO Box 1173 Kailua Kona, 96745
Location of (Make It Your Own, LLC)

Other vendors in Honolulu for your wedding