26000 US Hwy 11 PMB 204, Evans Mills, NY 13637 Map · Phone number

bertkryna
IMG1305bEdit

4 Reviews for Bert Pohl Photography

Dana · Married on 07/16/2011

I cannot say enough amazing things about Bert. He and Kryna did an amazing job on our engagement and wedding photos. We had multiple people at our wedding asking for their information because they were so impressed. Awesome photographers and awesome people!!

Sent on 07/11/2013

Kara · Married on 07/31/2010

Just the perfect photographer! Professional and personable, our wedding photos are better than we ever could have imagined. HIGHLY recommend- which I have to all of my friends!

Sent on 09/17/2010

Lauren · Married on 08/08/2009

Bert and his wife are amazing photographers. We could not be more pleased with the pictures he took for both our engagement and wedding. They are a pleasure to work with, very responsive and fabulously talented. In addition, they had a proofs to us within 2.5 weeks of our wedding! Awesome!

Sent on 08/25/2009

Bert Pohl Photography FAQ

• What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Prints, Proofs, Thank You Cards

• BLUSHING VEIL
    BLUSHING VEIL Wedding Hair & Makeup

The photographers of Bert Pohl Photography are awesome. Very professional, && the images I received from this company turned out so fabulous - crystal clear, great composition, and the bride's makeup looks just as amazing on camera as it did when I initially applied it! I am impressed with the service Bert Pohl Photography provides.

• MC Carlo
    MC Carlo Wedding DJs

Ive had the privilege of working with Bert & Kryna twice now. They are experienced in their craft and have the bedside manner that every vendor should possess... especially with other vendors. When they're relaxed in their work, it makes our job as entertainers easier and more successful. I gladly recommend them to brides looking for a seasoned, professional, and comfortable pair who will skillfully capture the atmosphere we help to create at each and every wedding!

• 26000 US Hwy 11, PMB 204 Evans Mills, 13637 See on map