Hartford, CT Map · Phone number

About BLUSHING VEIL

Your wedding day is soon to be one of the most joyful, documented days of your life. Calling upon a well experienced makeup artist is a must-have to ensure a long-lasting, gorgeous glow! Whether you're a clean beauty, vintage chic, or the more glamorous diva.. As your wedding makeup artist, I go above, & beyond to offer the most serene beauty experience - fit just for you.

My mission is to provide you with peace of mind, a calming experience, and luxury service. Each event is of utmost importance, and my world revolves around the beauty of your day.

The artist of Blushing Veil have 9 years experience working with the gorgeous, everyday beauties - e.g. various ethnic backgrounds, skin types, textures, as well as conditions such as rosacea, eczema, hyperpigmentation, & mild to severe acne. My professional makeup kit is equip with many well-known product lines, & products that are only available for professional use. Many of which are designed specifically for digital photography, & TV/Film. During our in-depth consult, products are hand picked to fit your personal beauty needs. This customization ensures makeup feels better, looks fabulous, & lasts longer..

www.BlushingVeil.com

img0586
img2684

7 Reviews for BLUSHING VEIL

Sarae · event on: 07/12/2013

It was such a pleasure to work with Yemisi! She was very professional as well as humorous. I am glad that I got the honor of working with her two times and hope to work with her again for any upcoming events I may have in the future. This lady knows her MAKEUP! :)

Sent on 07/17/2013

Adriane · event on: 01/10/2013

Had such a wonderful time! The makeup was absolutely amazing! I will def be coming back!!!

Sent on 01/11/2013

Amber · event on: 12/07/2012

Yemisi is a great make-up artist! Even though I called her last minute she was able to fit me in her busy weekend. I appreciate her flexibility. She listened to what look I wanted to achieve and matched up the make-up with my outfit. She even gave me some advice on make-up that I wanted to try and listed the amazing products she used on me. Thank you Yemisi, I felt gorgeous!

Sent on 01/10/2013

BLUSHING VEIL's reply:

You're so welcome! I'm glad that I could help you find the perfect look, & assist you with product knowledge. You're such a sweetheart too! It would be my pleasure to work for you again.

• Hartford See on map