Benson Park Photography

2023 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$1,800 Most Popular Price

2023 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$1,800 Most Popular Price

Hi, I'm Aidan, the owner of Benson Park Photography! I'm so happy you're here. Weddings are a once-in-a-lifetime event and that means the pressure is on for me to capture them perfectly.

Emphasis on "me". I am not a big box wedding agency that assigns you a random photographer on your wedding day. I've read too many horror stories from couples to even think about that as a business model! You'll work with me throughout the timeline leading to your wedding date. Together we'll iron out your vision and create a clear game plan on how to create and capture the wedding of your dreams.

I've been shooting weddings since 2017 after ending my military service in the Marine Corps and going full-time as a photographer and filmmaker. It's been an amazing ride these past five years, and I am so thankful for all the beautiful couples that have trusted me with their perfect day.

Benson Park Photography specializes in authentic wedding & engagement photography. Take a look below at my offerings included in all packages:

- 24-hour first look
- 4 to 6-week turnaround times
- Beautiful online galleries for you and all your guests
- Photo and Print Release Rights
- 3 to 12 Hours of Coverage ranging from $1200 - $3000

I am so excited to be part of your wedding team. I'm here to make this process as smooth as possible. I can't wait to learn more about you two and capture a day that I guarantee will last a lifetime. Chat soon!

Benson Park Photography is a wedding and event photography company based in Warrenton Virginia, serving the Northern Virginia and DC Metro Area, including Fairfax, Leesburg, Manassas, Gainesville, Warrenton and more!

• Veteran-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$1,200

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Prints

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1,800

Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Destination / Travel
One Event / Day
Second Shooter
Video
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Karmi K. Married on 11/19/2022

You NEED to hire him!

Aiden is just an absolutely incredible photographer! He was so kind and relaxed and easy to work with! He gave us so many fun poses and really helped us come up with how and where to pose! As a lesbian couple that have fall photoshoots annually, we are use to people showing us examples of heterosexual couples posing, we were so pleasantly surprised that he was showing us examples only of other lesbian couples. That was just so incredibly sweet and inclusive.
    This time we hired him for our engagement shoot but definitely working with him again for any other photoshoots that come up in the future!
    Andrew F. Married on 11/17/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Please read review -- cannot recommend enough!

THE SHORT: As an photographer hobbyist myself, I am beyond impressed with how Aidan of Benson Park Photography was able to capture my Proposal and will definitely be requesting his services for our Wedding. I cannot recommend Aidan enough!

THE LONG: While searching for the best photographer to capture our special moment, I compared 10+ portfolios and reached out to a handful of them. Out of the phone consults, Aidan seemed the most professional, accommodating, confidence-inspiring, and easiest to work with. To be fair, I know that I likely had high expectations from anyone entrusted with capturing such a once-in-a-lifetime moment. However, when the day of the Proposal came, I honestly felt that I was UNDER-sold by Aidan on the phone! Aidan clearly has keen eye for composition, light, and colors. But, what really makes Aidan unique is his ability to create these incredible shots in REAL-time with subjects(us) that have NO idea how to pose!
    Aidan seemed like the world’s friendliest movie director: extremely patient with us yet being mindful of time, while ENSURING each perfect shot is captured. Thank you for capturing such an important moment so beautifully.
  • illustration stars

Team

Aidan Demolli
Aidan Demolli
Owner

I'm so happy you're here and are thinking about using my services. I've been shooting weddings since 2017 after ending my service in the Marine Corps and going full time as a photographer and filmmaker. It's been an amazing ride these past five years and I am so thankful for all the beautiful couples that have trusted me with their perfect day.

Few Fun facts about me:

- I grew up in Rural Virginia

- I joined the Marines and was stationed in San Diego

- I have a cat and a spoiled pup

- I Love anything with Lemon or Citrus in it!

8665 Sudley Rd #233 Manassas, VA, 20110
405-746-1005
Location of (Benson Park Photography)

Benson Park Photography frequently asked questions

Benson Park Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • Prints
Benson Park Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
Benson Park Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • One Event / Day
  • Second Shooter
  • Video
  • Wedding Portraits
Benson Park Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Matted Prints
  • Prints
Benson Park Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Washington DC for your wedding