BenGleasonMedia

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$1,995 Most Popular Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$1,995 Most Popular Price

BenGleasonMedia is a wedding videography company based in Provo, Utah. Owner Ben understands that precious moments are the material of memory. He doesn’t just make great videos; he links the present to the future. Ben’s work is a celebration of journeys shared and adventures to come. Ben wants you to do his part to ensure that your special day is one you’ll remember forever.

BenGleasonMedia can handle all of your wedding video needs. Ben covers no more than one event per day. He is available for pre-ceremony events, ceremonies, and receptions. Wedding package features and options include multiple cameras, multiple locations, additional hours, client revisions, a high-definition highlights video, raw footage, and more. Videos are delivered via digital download, USB hard drive, and USB flash drive.

What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?

$1,295

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Add'l Hours
Save The Date

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1,995

Save The Date

What primary style do you identify with?

Cinematic
Short Form
Storytelling
Traditional

Which wedding events do you service?

Ceremony
Pre-Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What videography services do you offer?

Add'l Hours
Drone Footage
One Event / Day

What final video formats do you offer?

Digital Download
USB Hard Drive
  • McKinley
    Mckinley M. Married on 03/12/2021

We loved our video by Ben!!!

His style was exactly what we were looking for, and he captured every moment that we had hoped would be in our video. He was very efficient and so easy to work with. He used every opportunity to capture the feeling of our big day. Ben gave us the perfect wedding video - better than we had imagined!

BenGleasonMedia's reply:

Thank You so much McKinley! I'm so glad I was able to shoot your wedding! It was such a treat to me! I love that it was better than you had imagined! :)
    Best
    - BenGleasonMedia
    Dylan T. Married on 12/15/2020

I ❤️ Ben Gleason

Ben was awesome! He was very responsive, flexible, and accommodating to our requests. He maintained a pretty low profile on the actual wedding day and was very efficient, but still provided a beautiful product. 10/10 would recommend!

BenGleasonMedia's reply:

Thank You so much Dylan! It was such an amazing day!... a little cold, but so beautiful! Watching your reactions and smiling faces was worth every second of shooting! Im so glad I was able to capture your unforgettable day! :)
  • Janice
    Janice T. Married on 08/13/2020

Amazing wedding video

Ben filmed and edited my son’s wedding video. I literally have watched over 50 times! I love it so much. He captured every special moment and compiled it beautifully. He is talented and great to work with! Highly recommend!

BenGleasonMedia's reply:

Thank You so much Janice! It was so much fun to capture your sons wedding! Im glad that you watched it 50 times! Hopefully it will get to 500 one day! :)
    Best
    - BenGleasonMedia

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

Team

Ben Gleason
Ben Gleason
Owner/Videographer

Hi, I'm the owner and operator of BengleaosnMedia. I started the company back in 2016 and have been busy mastering my craft as a videographer for the last 5 years. Weddings are my favorite to capture. I know how special that day is to every couple and I want to make sure that it is captured EXACTLY as they experienced it. I want them to feel the same love, that they felt on that day, when they watch their wedding film.

Provo Provo, UT, 84604