21 Scott St, Woburn, MA 01801 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 27
  • Deals 1

About Ben Albano Media

Ben Albano Media is a wedding videography and photography company based in Woburn, Massachusetts. Founder Ben Albano specializes in cinematic wedding videography, as well as landscape, portrait, and travel photography. Ben strives to create videos that remind couples why they fell in love in the first place. He aims to capture the overall essence of the celebration and tends to stray away from producing films that don't capture the authenticity of the wedding day.

Ben Albano Media provides videography services for ceremonies, pre-ceremonies, and receptions. Couples can choose to receive raw footage, speech recordings, and more in addition to the main feature; a cinematic highlight film of their day created by Ben. The final product is delivered to couples in a digital download, DVD, SD card, USB flash drive, or USB hard drive format. The following additional services are offered by the company:

• Additional hours of coverage

Ben Albano Media 2
Ben Albano Media 3
  • Abigail

Abigail · Married on 10/15/2017

If you want to cry every time you watch your wedding video - hire Ben!

Ben is AMAZING. He shot our wedding video and it literally makes me cry every time I watch it. I didn't even think wedding videography would be that important to me until I saw the finished product, and now I recommend him to all my brides (I'm a wedding photographer)! I let him have full creative reign to do what he wanted in documenting our day, and I'm so glad I did. The 3 minute end-product is so creative, beautifully timed out to music, and is the perfect way to relive one of the best days of our lives. He was a pleasure to work with from start to finish, and I can't recommend him highly enough! HIRE HIM NOW!

Sent on 04/15/2019
    Ben Albano Media 4
    Ben Albano Media 5
    Ben Albano Media 6

Ben Albano Media's reply:

Thank you so much, Abigail, such an amazing time shooting your wedding video!! It was such a pleasure to share in your day with you and Mike. :)

• Lysandra

Lysandra Fernandez · Married on 07/21/2017

Ben did great! Easy to get In touch with . Responsible and professional.

Ben was very good at communicating throughout the process . He did a fantastic job with our wedding video . He even did above and beyond expected of him.

Sent on 04/15/2019

Ben Albano Media's reply:

Thank you, Lysandra! I appreciate that. I'm so glad I had the chance to serve you and capture your beautiful day!

• O

O · Married on 06/10/2017

Brought the passion and creativity to help us make memories!

It was a pleasure working with Ben Albano who provided great consultation before the big day, attention to detail during the wedding festivities, and fabulous post production, painstakingly working through my preferences to produce a video that we'll enjoy for years. I highly recommend!

Sent on 04/16/2019

Ben Albano Media's reply:

Thank you for your kind words, Offiong! I'm so glad you enjoyed the video, it was a pleasure to work with you! Thank you for your lovely review!

Ben Albano Media FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 1,400.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Locations
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, Raw Footage
  • What primary style do you identify with? Cinematic
  • Which wedding events do you service? Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Drone Footage, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, Raw Footage
  • What final video formats do you offer? Digital Download, DVD, SD Card, USB Flash Drive, USB Hard Drive

1 Wedding Deal & Discount