4010 Blue Bonnet Suite 103, Houston, TX 77025 Map · Phone number

Other couples have also viewed

• Planned With
molbeck3
benear1

33 Reviews for Belle of the Ball

Sara · Married on 03/30/2018

Hiring Kelsey Shandley to coordinate our wedding was one of the best decisions we have made. Kelsey was personable, amazingly organized, and immensely helpful. I don’t think our wedding would have been nearly as perfect if Kelsey hadn’t been there to plan and coordinate it for us. From the very beginning, Kelsey helped us talk to vendors, make seating arrangements, and gave us the most thorough timeline I have ever seen. My wife (fiancé at the time) and I didn’t have to worry about a single thing. The day before the wedding, Kelsey’s assistant came by and dropped off a cake we had ordered for a welcome party from a bakery in the city and collected everything we needed for the ceremony the next day! When we showed up to the temple, everything-flowers, typed out blessings, marriage contract, etc.-we would need was already there, we literally just had to show up! By the time our ceremony was over and we traveled to our reception venue, Kelsey and her assistant were already there. She led us to our hotel suite, made sure the venue sent up champagne and snacks for us, and bustled my fiancé’s dress. Then she escorted us to the cocktail hour. We didn’t have to watch a clock at all, Kelsey knew exactly where we needed to be and when! She also stayed during the entire reception, staying until the end to pick up our personal items! During the reception she even made her way out on the dance floor to help rebustle my fiancé’s dress! Knowing that Kelsey had everything planned and organized really took the stress off of us and instead of worrying about the details, we were able to enjoy every moment of our day!

Sent on 04/15/2018

Lily · Married on 03/06/2017

Hi Guys thank you so much for everything you did for us!!!!

Sent on 03/31/2017

Hannah · Married on 09/10/2016

Rebecca at Belle of the Ball was the reason my wedding went without a hitch! She gave great suggestions for vendors, helped organize everything in the month leading up to the wedding, made sure the day went smoothly, and was just so much fun to work with. I was sad when the wedding was over because I didn't have a reason to hang out with her anymore!

Sent on 12/29/2016

Award

Belle of the Ball FAQ

• What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Full Planning
    Partial Planning

• 4010 Blue Bonnet Suite 103, Suite 103 Houston, TX, 77025 See on map
    Location of (Belle of the Ball)