Stafford, TX 77477 Map · Phone number

About Events by Audrey

Who We Are

Audrey Hu-Gonzalez is a local expert when it comes to weddings, corporate, and social events. As a certified wedding planner, Audrey can assist you from the initial planning stages to the fine-tuned details of menu selections, floral arrangements, entertainment, and photography. Equipped with a degree from the prestigious Conrad N. Hilton College of Hotel & Restaurant Management from the U of H, Audrey will guide you to help make your event an unforgettable occasion for you and your guests.
As former Catering Sales Manager in the hospitality industry, Audrey brings years of experience in coordinating all types of events. She has worked with a high caliber of clients such as the AARP, Wellsprings Guild, Microsoft, and La Sociedad de Puertorriquenos en Houston. As a current member of the Perfect Wedding Guild of Houston her connections within the industry are unsurpassed.
Audrey tries to strive for the best in all that she does. She believes in the following philosophy: be graceful, sophisticated, and have fun in what you're doing. With this philosophy she orchestrates events with
professionalism and a true sense of hospitality.

2b58b420e62aade6 1227201738171 Bride scake
Dan Holmes Photography
Dan Holmes Photography
2b58b420e62aade6 1227201738171 Bride scake

10 Reviews for Events by Audrey

Kelly · Married on 11/05/2016

Audrey and her team were amazing! She is so sweet, very organized, and I could not have asked for an easier wedding day for someone to be there for me.

Here are some examples:
    1) I had heard later that one of my relatives was a little unkind to her from stress, but she handled it so professionally. As the bride, I did not hear ANYTHING about it. I thought the day went absolutely PERFECTLY, which in the guests and my eyes, it went 100% perfectly.
    2) During my meeting with my venue, the caterer was really adamant that the bride and groom do NOT usually eat on their wedding day and was really insistent that most likely we will be taking our food to go. I personally wanted to eat on my wedding day, but for some reason, I did not speak up. Luckily, the caterer asked Audrey's opinion because maybe the caterer could tell I wasn't convinced. Audrey said that SHE personally has to eat. She HAS to eat, so it is completely up to the bride! Then Audrey directed the question to me and told me if I wanted food, I should definitely eat. Thank you.... Audrey. In any case, we agreed upon deciding on that day, and the caterer could definitely send up food. My bridal party ended up ordering pizza on the actual wedding day as fuel, so the wedding food was ready to go at the end of the night!
    3) Set up and clean up - Ladies/gentlemen, just book her already!!! Please do yourselves a favor... I was able to enjoy my whole day without worrying about set up or even tear down.. Audrey and her team were there EVER step of the way to ensure my wedding was a success. I didn't have to worry about bothering family and friends.

Do not hesitate to have Audrey there for your big day... She is so professional and so wonderful to work with! Two other friends had hired her also, and we have absolutely NOTHING bad to say about her. THANK YOU, AUDREY!

Sent on 04/13/2017

Evan · Married on 10/24/2015

There aren’t enough nice things we can say about Audrey. We were looking for someone with experience working inter-cultural weddings, and the pool in Houston is really small. A friend recommended Audrey and we’re so glad she did! We used her services as a day-of coordinator, which was incredible. We wish we could’ve had Audrey as our full-on planner, and if other couples have the ability to work with her in that way, it will only make the day more special.

Our wedding blended Middle Eastern/Islamic/American/Jewish traditions (seriously) and from our first meeting, Audrey was well informed about the needs and expectations, and was always ready with the right information or — when she needed — questions. She was incredibly responsive and firm, and we heard from all the vendors that she was a dream. Every couple is unique, and every couple can also be pushy; we never once felt like we were burdening Audrey with our barrage of “unique” questions or requests. The assistant she brought to our wedding was great too, so she surrounds herself with great help. We recommend every couple work with Audrey if they can!

Sent on 11/13/2015

Kristina · Married on 10/06/2012

We are so happy that we chose Audrey to coordinate our wedding. She is absolutely wonderful!!! We would have been lost without Audrey’s guidance. We truly appreciate her expert assistance in ensuring everything ran so smoothly and taking care of all of the little details so that the family could enjoy the wedding celebration. From start to finish, Audrey was very responsive and efficient and very easy to work with in planning our special day, and we are so thankful for all her hard work. We highly and wholeheartedly recommend Audrey to help you plan and/or coordinate your special event.

Sent on 10/08/2012

Award

Events by Audrey FAQ

• Avalon Music
    Avalon Music Wedding Musicians

I have worked with Audrey for many years. She is very patient, kind to everyone and therefore you want to do beyond your very best for her! Plus, with her in charge, no worries to the bands or the musicians.

• Fashion Folios Photography
    Fashion Folios Photography Wedding Photographers

Love working with you. You are so easy to work with and organized

• The Perfect Face
    The Perfect Face Wedding Hair & Makeup

Audrey is so easy to work with :-) and super sweet. Your in great hands if you have her planning your wedding. :-)

• Stafford, 77477 See on map