Belle Haven Salon Elegant Bridal Hair

Costa Mesa, CA View map

Belle Haven Salon is a boutique style salon located in Costa Mesa, CA.

I am focused on bringing out the true beauty of my clients, to make them look and feel amazing. I believe every women should have a chance to be glamorous and classic.

I offer On Location bridal hair on the day of your wedding to better convienience you and your bridesmaids and is currently serving the greater Orange County, Los Angeles and San Diego areas. Please feel free to contact me jackiec_hairstylist@yahoo.com anytime with any questions or concerns and I look forward to speaking with you to book your upcoming wedding.

Instagram: BelleHavenSalon

Facebook: @Belle Haven Salon

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$125

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$65

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$75

$60

Which of the following are included in prices?

Consultation
Travel Fee

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Hair

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Coloring
Haircuts
Keratin
Updos / Styling

What is the maximum group size you can accommodate?

Courtney Married on 06/21/2014
    Jackie is amazing! Words can not describe how happy I am that I chose her for my wedding day! Jackie was very professional and quick to respond to emails or phone calls every step of the way. As a bride it is a huge relief to have someone so reliable! She listened to what my vision was and made that come true! She has now even become my new hairstylist! Thank you Jackie!!
  • User1757304 2+ years ago
    Jackie was AMAZING!! I went for a hair preview for my bridal shower and she did a fabulous job and was discussing options I had for my wedding day. On the day of my wedding, I changed hairstyles last minute and she was very accommodating and it turned out even better than I had imagined. She was so calm on the day of and brought an assistant to help. She was even able to incorporate some shoe clips into my hairstyle (I thought that they were hair clips when I bought them)! I would highly recommend using Jackie as your wedding hair stylist...you won't regret it!
    Kristin Married on 05/15/2014
    Besides my bridesmaids and my hair for my wedding being absolutely stunning; she was on time, reasonably priced and fun!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner

Deals

Belle Haven Salon Elegant Bridal Hair 1
Gift
Book your upcoming wedding hair for the whole bridal party at your bridal trial appointment and receive your trial for FREE!*Deposit required to book the wedding day to receive the trial appointment for free*

1815 Newport Blvd., Inside Sola Salons building Costa Mesa, 92627
Location of (Belle Haven Salon Elegant Bridal Hair)

Other vendors in Orange County for your wedding