Belle Haven Salon Elegant Bridal Hair Reviews

View more information

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner
    Courtney Married on 06/21/2014
    Jackie is amazing! Words can not describe how happy I am that I chose her for my wedding day! Jackie was very professional and quick to respond to emails or phone calls every step of the way. As a bride it is a huge relief to have someone so reliable! She listened to what my vision was and made that come true! She has now even become my new hairstylist! Thank you Jackie!!
  • User1757304 2+ years ago
    Jackie was AMAZING!! I went for a hair preview for my bridal shower and she did a fabulous job and was discussing options I had for my wedding day. On the day of my wedding, I changed hairstyles last minute and she was very accommodating and it turned out even better than I had imagined. She was so calm on the day of and brought an assistant to help. She was even able to incorporate some shoe clips into my hairstyle (I thought that they were hair clips when I bought them)! I would highly recommend using Jackie as your wedding hair stylist...you won't regret it!
    Kristin Married on 05/15/2014
    Besides my bridesmaids and my hair for my wedding being absolutely stunning; she was on time, reasonably priced and fun!
    Nicole Married on 10/19/2013
    Jackie got me in for my surprise elopement and was so nice! She did an amazing job! Thank you! :)
    Danica Married on 10/02/2011
    Jackie is an amazing stylist. She has been doing my hair for years and I have never been disappointed. I knew I would not want anyone else for my wedding! She is such a professional and has a very welcoming personality. You know you are in excellent hands with her. And on one of the most important days of your life, that is key! She seems to understand exactly what you are looking for even if you are not quite so sure yourself. Jackie is very efficient and while she makes sure everything is perfect, she does not waste your time. She is always punctual and courteous. My hair looked absolutely gorgeous. I knew I did not have to worry becuase she had me covered. She goes above and beyond! You can't go wrong with Jackie!
    Erin Married on 07/19/2009
    Jackie was fantastic. She came to site for us without any problem and did exactly as each girl asked. She was calm and professional, but also really fun to work with. Everybody in the wedding looked absolutely gorgeous!
    Jennifer Married on 07/11/2009
    Jackie was a crucial/can't-live-without-her part of my wedding day. She arrived early, styled all 5 of my bridesmaids, my mom's, and my hair in 7 hours, and did an incredible job. Everyone was pleased with their hair...especially me! We had one trial and that was all I needed to know Jackie would do a fantastic job. I absolutely loved it. I brought her a picture of the style I wanted and away she worked on the perfect replica. She even stayed through the before-wedding photos to make sure my veil was on straight and to fix any last minute dropped curls (which never ended up needing touch ups!!!). She was sweet, hard working, and a pleasure and comfort to have around on one of the most important days of my life. I really couldn't have asked for more.
    Jennifer Married on 07/11/2009
    Hi Jackie,

I just wanted to thank you so much for doing a BEAUTIFUL job on my hair. I loved it!!! You made my day. Best wishes!

Jen

• F
    Nikki Married on 02/21/2009
    Jackie was amazing. She not only was efficient with providing me a schedule for the day of my wedding well in advance, but she was on time with each bridesmaids hair. I wanted my bridesmaids to have a universal look and Jackie made sure that every bridesmaids hair flowed together with everything and she did an amazing job at a reasonable price. I highly recommend Jackie and I will use her again in the future.
    Celeste Married on 12/27/2008
    Jackie was amazing. I booked her last minute and she made time to book my preview session and wedding. She was very willing to please me, and did everything possible to do that. She even fixed my tiara to fit my head =) and played around with my hair until I knew exactly what I wanted. She met all expectations I had for what I pictured my hair to look like on my big day. My bridesmaids hair was also amazing!! I highly recommend her!
  • Y
    Yvette Married on 03/14/2009
    Jackie was very flexible when booking and was very happy to answer any questions as well as offer information. She showed up on time and was ready to work and even showed calmness when my girls were running late.
    Kari Married on 11/29/2008
    Jackie did a great job and listened to my ideas and fears for my hair! i would recommend her for another "special" event.