Belle Foi Makeup Artistry

Sumter, SC View map

Hi!! My name is Stephanie, I am a certified Pro Makeup Artist and a certified eyelash extensionist. I travel all over the state of South Carolina to treat each and everyone of my beloved clients. My objective is to always work with my clients in order to meet and achieve your beauty goals.

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Hair Removal
Makeup
    Melissa Married on 02/01/2014
    My planner recommended Stephanie for my bridal parties make up needs. It was immediately evident upon meeting her that she was an expert at her craft. During my trial run, she nailed my bridal look. I was confident on my wedding day that she would complete the perfect look and she did. I felt magnificent! Stephanie worked her hardest to make each member of my bridal party. Even though we ran a little late, she made sure that each of us were thrilled with our look and did not rush the process. She did a thorough job with each of us! Our make up was perfect in person and in pictures. Stephanie was also thoughtful enough to leave extra foundation and lip gloss with my wedding planner for me for the rest of the evening just in case I needed a touch up. I am so thankful that my planner recommended Stephanie. She is truly amazing at what she does! She is kind and easy to talk to. I would highly recommend working with Stephanie for your big day!

Sumter, SC, 29150
Location of (Belle Foi Makeup Artistry)

Other vendors in Columbia for your wedding