3218 Madison Rd Ste C, Cincinnati, OH 45209 Map · Phone number

About Belle & Blanc

Neysa Ruhl Photography is a boutique-style wedding photography company whose style has been described as 'vintage with a modern twist'. We specialize in telling your story through photographs.

Follow Belle & Blanc on

PapkeGestringwedding277

26 Reviews for Belle & Blanc

• Lauren

Lauren · Married on 09/20/2014

As we considered our options for photographers, it was important for us to find someone with a artistic style we appreciated - but it also needed to be someone with whom we felt comfortable. Mark & I met Neysa in her studio and her skill and passion was immediately apparent as we flipped through her work and she told us about her philosophy. Neysa says that she tells a story through her photos, and she does. We really wanted a photographer who could capture emotion and movement in action shots, and while we wanted some quality portraits, "pinterest-y" forced poses were not in our game plan --- Neysa was just the right fit for us.

Not only did she and her second photog get some amazing shots, we had the flash drive within TEN days of our wedding. (We probably would have had it even sooner but we live out of state.) The quality, crispness, and composition of her shots are just gorgeous.

Neysa is an outstanding photographer and businesswoman, and I would definitely recommend her services!

Sent on 10/16/2014

Rachael · Married on 04/05/2014

In a word: Fabulous. Neysa photographed our engagement pictures as well as our wedding and we cannot recommend Neysa enough. Photography is something that means a lot to my husband and I, and Belle & Blanc was one of the first vendors we booked. Within a few minutes of meeting Neysa, we knew it was a perfect fit-- my eyes literally watered looking at her photos of other people's weddings! When we talked about what we were looking for in a photographer, we said we wanted someone who could capture the personal story and feelings of the day--and that is exactly what Neysa did. Neysa managed to capture all the magic and sentiment of our wedding day--and we get to relive it with our photos. When I look at our wedding photos I literally get goosebumps! Neysa has an amazing eye and style. A true artist, and her passion shines through her work. She captures all the big and little moments of the day --and everything in between-- which makes her photos so, so special. She made the entire planning process easy and we had so much fun working with her. Choosing Neysa and Belle & Blanc was one of the best decisions we made for our day--and we cannot say thank you enough.

Sent on 06/05/2014

Hayley · Married on 05/25/2013

We had an instant connection with Neysa and her style of candid journalistic photography. She captured the evening perfectly. We barely even knew when she and her second shooter were around, but they managed to get everything. She was very flexible with customizing our package. She added an hour to the day since we live in Chicago and couldn't make it in for an engagement shoot. I am a designer and am very picky about they way things look, but after seeing her sample photo albums I trust her completely and cannot wait to get mine.

Sent on 06/18/2013

Belle & Blanc FAQ

• What primary photographic style do you identify with? Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer? High-Res Images, Liability Insurance

• Poetic Cinema
    Poetic Cinema Wedding Videographers

As a wedding videographer, when I find out I'm working with either Neysa or Megan, I smile from ear to ear. I know that we will work together very well as a creative team documenting such an important day and very much look forward to it. They are both incredibly professional, humble, creative and extremely talented, and we always have a great time working together. I wouldn't think twice about hiring Belle & Blanc for any event, especially a wedding.

• Elegant Events by Elisa
    Elegant Events by Elisa Wedding Planners

Love working with Neysa. She is sweet, professional and aware of the importance of the wedding day timeline. Her work is beautiful and she is a joy to spend the day with. You want someone who is talented, and enjoyable to spend your wedding day with. It's a pleasure whenever we work together. Elisa MacKenzie, CSEP, MBC Elegant Events

• Your Dream Day
    Your Dream Day Wedding Planners

Neysa mad me look breathtaking in my latest headshot. If she can do that, just think how amazing your wedding photos will be. Her sweet personality and calming demeanor will make any bride feel like a princess.

• 3218 Madison Rd, Ste C Cincinnati, 45209 See on map