Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Belle & Blanc

Neysa Ruhl Photography is a boutique-style wedding photography company whose style has been described as 'vintage with a modern twist'. We specialize in telling your story through photographs.

Categories: Wedding Photographer

Regions serviced: Cincinnati

Follow Belle & Blanc on

26 Reviews for Belle & Blanc

As we considered our options for photographers, it was important for us to find someone with a artistic style we appreciated - but it also needed to be someone with whom we felt comfortable. Mark & I met Neysa in her studio and her skill and passion was immediately apparent as we flipped through her work and she told us about her philosophy. Neysa says that she tells a story through her photos, and she does. We really wanted a photographer who could capture emotion and movement in action shots, and while we wanted some quality portraits, "pinterest-y" forced poses were not in our game plan --- Neysa was just the right fit for us.

Not only did she and her second photog get some amazing shots, we had the flash drive within TEN days of our wedding. (We probably would have had it even sooner but we live out of state.) The quality, crispness, and composition of her shots are just gorgeous.

Neysa is an outstanding photographer and businesswoman, and I would definitely recommend her services!

Profile Picture Lauren, 9/20/14, 6 Reviews
Category: Photography

In a word: Fabulous. Neysa photographed our engagement pictures as well as our wedding and we cannot recommend Neysa enough. Photography is something that means a lot to my husband and I, and Belle & Blanc was one of the first vendors we booked. Within a few minutes of meeting Neysa, we knew it was a perfect fit-- my eyes literally watered looking at her photos of other people's weddings! When we talked about what we were looking for in a photographer, we said we wanted someone who could capture the personal story and feelings of the day--and that is exactly what Neysa did. Neysa managed to capture all the magic and sentiment of our wedding day--and we get to relive it with our photos. When I look at our wedding photos I literally get goosebumps! Neysa has an amazing eye and style. A true artist, and her passion shines through her work. She captures all the big and little moments of the day --and everything in between-- which makes her photos so, so special. She made the entire planning process easy and we had so much fun working with her. Choosing Neysa and Belle & Blanc was one of the best decisions we made for our day--and we cannot say thank you enough.

Profile Picture Rachael, 4/5/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

My husband and I can't say enough positive things about working with Neysa at Belle and Blanc. She is so fun and energetic, making her a pleasure to work with. She style of photgraphy/working makes her like a "fly on the wall" at the wedding. You almost forget that she is there which is a good thing as the photography doesn't distract from the special moments. Her style was was perfect for my husband who wasn't interested in standing for long periods of timing being posed.
We were extremly happy with both the engagement pictures and wedding pictures that Neysa did for us. They are stunning and really capture the day - and the moments - as they were. We have received so many compliments on them and will treasure their timeless style for years and years.
We were also quite impressed with how quickly we received them. We have had friends wait 3-6 months for their pictures. We received ours in less than 2 weeks. They arrived the day after we returned from our honeymoon, which was a great welcome back gift.
Highly reccomend!

Photos

3 Photos

3 Photos

7 ENDORSEMENTS
As a wedding videographer, when I find out I'm working with either Neysa or Megan, I smile from ear to ear. I know that we will work together very well as a creative team documenting such an important day and very much look forward to it. They are both incredibly professional, humble, creative and extremely talented, and we always have a great time working together. I wouldn't think twice about hiring Belle & Blanc for any event, especially a wedding.

Love working with Neysa. She is sweet, professional and aware of the importance of the wedding day timeline. Her work is beautiful and she is a joy to spend the day with. You want someone who is talented, and enjoyable to spend your wedding day with. It's a pleasure whenever we work together. Elisa MacKenzie, CSEP, MBC Elegant Events

Neysa mad me look breathtaking in my latest headshot. If she can do that, just think how amazing your wedding photos will be. Her sweet personality and calming demeanor will make any bride feel like a princess.

Neysa has a gift to beautifully capture the individual personalities of the couples she works with. She is so easy to be around and the people on the other end of her lens feel comfortable with her, so the true them shines through. Her eye for capturing the perfect shot is amazing. She's a artist, through and through!

I can't say enough good things about Neysa. She has a gift for capturing life's most tender moments, and her passion for her work comes through in every single shot. Neysa and I have worked together on many shoots, including my own wedding. I am so thankful she was there, and her shots still take me back to my favorite parts of that day. Highly recommend—especially for brides with an affinity for art and the craft of capturing life as it really happens.

Events