Yorba Linda, CA 92887 Map · Phone number

About Belle Amici Beauty

Belle Amici Beauty is committed to providing the highest quality service for your special event or photo shoot. No two weddings are alike and we strive to give you a beauty experience custom tailored to your needs. We pride ourselves on our exceptional customer service. The client's experience should go beyond the makeup application; we want our clients to feel special, pampered and cared for.

Follow Belle Amici Beauty on

3a copy

15 Reviews for Belle Amici Beauty

• Kate

Kate · Married on 05/04/2019

Make your bridal makeup dreams come true!

I really appreciated and enjoyed everything about Jen Fishel. She is professional, calm, insanely talented, totally bride - focused, and, most importantly, delivers 100% on the makeup look of your dreams. She is worth every penny. I tend to be a bit anxious, and she helped me stay calm and relaxed by making a schedule for the wedding morning and keeping everything running smoothly. My bridesmaids, mom and MIL, and myself all loved their makeup looks. Strongly recommend this MUA!

Sent on 05/18/2019

Sara · Married on 09/16/2017

Jennifer did a wonderful job with my wedding makeup. There is nothing I would change about my final look. She is so incredibly talented and easy to work with. I highly recommend investing in Belle Amici Beauty- because how I look in those pictures is going to be preserved FOREVER.

Sent on 10/09/2017

Cassandra · Married on 09/09/2017

At the last minute, my hair and makeup lady that I was referred to had to cancel. I searched this site to find a replacement. I came across Belle Amici Beauty and was impressed by their reviews so I contacted them. Jen responded back immediately and went above and beyond to accommodate all my needs. She then put me in touch with Leanne and they both put me at ease right away. We did the trial and nailed everything I envisioned for my big day. On the day of the wedding, they calmed my nerves and reminded me what was important and it helped me to really enjoy the getting ready process instead of sweating all the little unimportant things that were happening all around me. They made me feel and look like a queen about to marry her king. They even treated my daughter like it was her big day too (which it was). I can't believe how lucky I was to have gotten the best in the industry and how much they went out of their way for me. They became like family and for that and everything else they did, I would like to thank them. Love you both ladies! ❤

Sent on 09/10/2017

• What tanning services do you offer? Spray Tanning
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate? 20

• Cassia Karin Photography
    Cassia Karin Photography Wedding Photographers

Here you have professionals. Here you have kind-hearted, skilled, detailed, warm, gentle, women who will make all the difference in the start to your wedding day. Having photographed nearly 200 weddings, I can absolutely assure you that it is HARD, very, very hard to start on time and keep a smooth comfortable schedule throughout the day. Your beauty professional is the one who sets the pace. 98% of the hair & makeup artists that I have encountered will push the schedule 30-60 minutes behind. 98% - yes, crazy! Jenn and her team at Amici Beauty will not. I recommend her as often as I can because she is relentlessly on time management but will never make you feel rushed, sloppy, or uncared for. She is a true professional. These women are pleasant, they dress professionally, they are caring, fast, and make you feel like a star. (Speaking of stars... have you seen the celebrity work they have done? WOW! They are good! :D ). Highly recommended, I love these people :)

• Yorba Linda, 92887 See on map