Belle Amici Beauty Reviews

15 | Yorba Linda, CA

15 Reviews for Belle Amici Beauty

• Kate

Kate · Married on 05/04/2019

Make your bridal makeup dreams come true!

I really appreciated and enjoyed everything about Jen Fishel. She is professional, calm, insanely talented, totally bride - focused, and, most importantly, delivers 100% on the makeup look of your dreams. She is worth every penny. I tend to be a bit anxious, and she helped me stay calm and relaxed by making a schedule for the wedding morning and keeping everything running smoothly. My bridesmaids, mom and MIL, and myself all loved their makeup looks. Strongly recommend this MUA!

Sent on 05/18/2019

Sara · Married on 09/16/2017

Jennifer did a wonderful job with my wedding makeup. There is nothing I would change about my final look. She is so incredibly talented and easy to work with. I highly recommend investing in Belle Amici Beauty- because how I look in those pictures is going to be preserved FOREVER.

Sent on 10/09/2017

Cassandra · Married on 09/09/2017

At the last minute, my hair and makeup lady that I was referred to had to cancel. I searched this site to find a replacement. I came across Belle Amici Beauty and was impressed by their reviews so I contacted them. Jen responded back immediately and went above and beyond to accommodate all my needs. She then put me in touch with Leanne and they both put me at ease right away. We did the trial and nailed everything I envisioned for my big day. On the day of the wedding, they calmed my nerves and reminded me what was important and it helped me to really enjoy the getting ready process instead of sweating all the little unimportant things that were happening all around me. They made me feel and look like a queen about to marry her king. They even treated my daughter like it was her big day too (which it was). I can't believe how lucky I was to have gotten the best in the industry and how much they went out of their way for me. They became like family and for that and everything else they did, I would like to thank them. Love you both ladies! ❤

Sent on 09/10/2017

Heidi · Married on 11/20/2016

Belle Amici Beauty went above and beyond anything I would have hoped. It was my first experience getting my makeup professionally done and my first time being a bride but all of my nerves were eliminated by Jennifer. During the makeup trial Jennifer was so patient with me and helped me navigate what make up and what color combinations were good for my skin tone, my wedding dress and my comfort level. She combined her professional opinion and experience with my vision perfectly. The day of my wedding she did the makeup of my mother, my sister and myself. She got a long with my family wonderfully and they were all so thrilled with their makeup and how lovely a person Jennifer was. Jennifer was a highlight of that day and she created such a lovely, calming and pleasant environment that morning. She definitely set the day up for success providing professionalism, laughs and kindness. In regards to wedding photos she knows what looks good on camera as well as in person, my makeup in my photos were stunning from morning to night. I recommend Belle Amici Beauty to anyone and everyone for any occasion. I was lucky to have her on my team in making my wedding day a dream come true.

Sent on 12/03/2016

Brita · Married on 11/20/2016

Jennifer was absolutely wonderful! She took her time and brought out the very best in us. My daughters looked absolutely beautiful and she made me look and feel beautiful. Undoubtedly knows her craft. Five stars all the way.

Sent on 03/07/2017

Jen · Married on 10/07/2016

I had last minute engagement photos scheduled and was in a huge bind...I reached out to Belle Amici, and not only did I get a quick response, but they were able to fit me in the day of my photo shoot.

The artist Margaux did a beautiful job on my make-up. I was really self conscious about some blemishes I had developed as a result of threading my face a few days before, and Margaux was able to cover everything up while still leaving me looking fresh. I left feeling great and my fiancé kept telling me how gorgeous I looked!

As a bonus, I got to meet Margaux, who is just an awesome individual! She is so personable and down to earth, I felt like I had known her or years!

Thank you Belle Amici!

Sent on 09/25/2016

Cathy · Married on 10/01/2016

Very good and patient. Offered great suggestions to help my makeup look natural but really flawless. Thank you, Jennifer!!

Sent on 10/17/2016

Erin · Married on 09/03/2016

Margaux did my makeup and I have never been more thrilled with the way my makeup looked. It was natural yet elegant - I still looked like myself which is important to me when having makeup applied. However, with Margaux's makeup, I have never felt more beautiful. Besides doing an amazing job, Margaux was easy to talk to and an absolute pleasure to work with. I had the best experience using Belle Amici Beauty and highly recommend them!! You won't be disappointed.

Sent on 09/29/2016

Danielle · Married on 06/30/2016

I had the pleasure of meeting Margaux on the set of The Doctors. Being on television for the first time ever, and a nationally televised show at that, I was a bit nervous. Margaux made me feel completely at ease and utterly beautiful. She was engaging and professional. She accentuated my features without making me look or feel overdone. She shared some suggestions for how I could enhance some of my features when I do my own makeup and gave me sage advice about pitfalls to avoid. We chatted the entire time she was working, and by the end, I felt relaxed and gorgeous. When I look at screen shots from that episode, I still cannot get over how natural and pretty she made me look. I cannot recommend her highly enough. She is a master!

Sent on 09/29/2016

Julia · Married on 05/28/2016

Amazing experience with a couple of pros! Jennifer and Margaux are AWESOME! Searching for a wedding makeup artist turned out to be a challenge for my critical eye but once I got in touch with Jen, I knew she was the right choice for me! Jen instantly responded to my inquiry and was sweet and super professional. Her communication was fast, helpful and overall excellent throughout the whole process. Jen completely put me at ease and I felt so comfortable that she would take great care of me and my bridal party. We set up a makeup trial (which I highly recommend) and Jen was wonderful about listening what I wanted, explaining what she was doing throughout the application, and trying out different options. She is so knowledgeable and really aims to please the client. I love that her approach is to make you feel your best and not just give you the cookie-cutter bridal look. On my wedding day, Jen and Margaux arrived extra early and brought everything they needed to set up their work stations – our hotel suite was like a professional salon! They were so sweet and energetic and ready to help us look our best. They both made my bridal party feel special, listened to requests and the result was beautiful! The airbrush foundation was so light and long lasting- I loved it! It was only my second time wearing false lashes and they looked so fabulous and I couldn’t even feel them. My makeup was exactly what I wanted; it was glamorous but still looked like me! Jen was so thoughtful and put together a touchup kit full of little gifts for my day. I can’t say enough about how excellent Jen and Margaux are at what they do. Working with someone so professional, experienced but still down to Earth was amazing. Thank you Jen and Margaux!!

Sent on 12/02/2016

Kathleen · Married on 01/24/2016

Ms. Jennifer Fishel was amazing! From the very first, call she was professional and organized. My daughter-in law was preparing for her wedding this past January, and was concerned because of a skin issue she was facing. Jennifer helped ease her concerns, match her tones and bring out her beauty. My daughter-in-law was gorgeous! You could not see her skin problems in the pictures and she looked like a model. She absolutely glowed! We were so impressed with her work that she will doing the make-up for our next wedding in 2 months. I highly recommend Belle Amici Beauty!

Sent on 10/02/2016

Terri · Married on 10/17/2015

My daughter was married last October and we selected Belle Amici to do the entire wedding parties make-up. We had a trial run and then of course the day of as well. Jenn was so patient with everyone and handled everyone and their unique personalities and nerves with great care. I have a younger daughter and we plan on hiring them back! Now that's confidence!

Sent on 10/03/2016

kelly · Married on 09/12/2015

I cannot say enough amazing things about Jen! Since the moment we got engaged (even before) I knew I always wanted Jen to do my make-up for my perfect day. From the planning to the trial to the actual day Jen made me feel so comfortable and was honest every step of the way. Her make-up style is so natural, gorgeous and long lasting. Jen did my make-up as well as my mom and mother in law and it was perfection. She is professional as well as one of the kindest people you will ever meet. There is no other person to consider for your special day than this team!

Sent on 10/03/2016

Nancy · Married on 02/28/2015

Thank you for making me feel and look so beautiful on my wedding day!

Sent on 10/08/2016

Julie · Married on 02/28/2015

Jennifer really went above and beyond to make sure our makeup was perfect and made sure we were all pleased with the final look. She did beautiful, natural looking makeup for the bride, maid of honor and mothers. She arrived on time and kept everyone on schedule. She is a true professional and I recommend her as the one to trust on your special day!

Sent on 09/27/2016