Bella's

Lubbock, TX View map Visit website

Bella’s is a bridal gown boutique located in Lubbock, Texas. This family-owned and operated bridal boutique has provided the Lubbock wedding industry with quality bridal consultation, beautiful designer gowns, and personal customer service for over 20 years. Cindy and the staff at Bella’s ensure that each client receives personalized attention and care, in order to create a memorable, stress-free dress shopping experience. At Bella’s, the highest priority is helping you find the perfect dress for your special day.

Products Offered
This bridal boutique has a wide selection of bridal gowns, as well as bridesmaids fashions, mother of the bride dresses, flower girl dresses, and other special occasion gowns. Their professional bridal consultants offer over 46 years of combined experience, and will work with you to discover the perfect dress to match your style, shape, and personality. Bella’s also offers an array of bridal accessories to complete your bridal look. Dress and attire items include:

• Garters
  • Hair accessories
  • Jewelry
  • Plus size gowns
  • Sample gowns
  • Undergarments
  • Veils

Who do you provide services for?

Bride
Bridesmaids
Flower Girls
Mother of the Bride
Mother of the Groom

Which of the following items do you offer?

Garters
Hair Accessories
Jewelry
Plus Size Gowns
Sample Gowns
Undergarments
Veils

What is your return policy?

Final Sales

4.2
    Kayla Married on 11/17/2018

Second Time’s A Charm

I had been to David’s Bridal before going to Bella’s Bridal. At David’s, I felt kind of rushed and they couldn’t seem to find me a dress that one, fit my budget, or 2, that I wanted. I felt stressed and it had only been an hour. We went to lunch and then Bella’s. I told them my experience with David’s and they immediately pulled some options I might like. After a few contenders the girl finally put me in a plain dress and then customized it with pieces that I couldn’t say no to. They completely get it. After only about 30-40 mins I had said yes to the dress/outfit. Amazing ladies!
  • rachel
    Rachel Married on 10/06/2018
    I said yes to the most amazing dress as Bellas! My consultant was so attentive and I really felt like she had a passion for helping women find the perfect dress and made my experience memorable. Their system of picking dresses on an ipad first in order to help get a feel for style really worked. They had a huge variety of gowns. The dressing area was awesome and individual, I wasn't fighting for mirror space like in some big chains. I loved everything about my experience at Bellas.
  • Kendra
    Kendra Married on 09/21/2018

Couldn’t have asked for better

My dress was beautiful and they helped me find an alterations lady and everything

J. Keith Jewelry J. Keith Jewelry Wedding Jewelers

Friendly and professional staff with excellent customer service!

Music to the Maxx Music to the Maxx Wedding DJs

Cindy and her girls are phenomenal!!

3501 50th Street Suite 200, Suite 200 Lubbock, TX, 79413