J. Keith Jewelry

Lubbock, TX View map

J. Keith's Jewelry, "West Texas and Eastern New Mexico's leading bridal source", established in 1990, with the largest selection of loose diamonds and bridal jewelry. Our exclusive designer engagement rings include A. Jaffe, C. Gonshor, Caro74, Claude Thibaudeau, Almer and Vatche'.

J. Keith's is an officially licensed "Texas Tech" jewelry dealer and the leading designer of custom "Texas Tech" jewelry.

J. Keith's is proud to provide you with a personal, professional, and enjoyable jewelry experience. Our knowledgeable sales staff will educate you on the diamond grading system to ensure you receive the quality and value you deserve.

J. Keith's offers custom designed jewelry and professional repair services by experienced master jewelers using computerized cad/cam design, and laser technology. Our philosophy, through our custom design shop is: "If you can imagine it, we can build it." We encourage you to be a part of the design phase from the very beginning of the process by approving computerized images and waxes leading to the final casting of your individual custom piece of fine jewelry.

"We Set The Standard In Jewelry Design."

Which of the following services do you offer?

Appraisal
Cleaning
Payment Plans
Ring Sizing
Shipping
Stone Upgrades
Warranties

What kind of jewelry do you offer?

Custom Accessories
Fair Trade
Handcrafted
Loose Diamonds
Ring Setting

What is your average turnaround time for an engagement ring?

1-2 weeks
3-4 weeks
5-6 weeks

1 User photo

Joseph P. Married on 01/21/2020

Best in Texas!

Mr. Keith is the nicest man and the most helpful! Customer service is top notch. Beautiful pieces of jewelry in a non-pushy atmosphere! Mr. Keith is a jeweler and not a salesman. If you know anything about gemstones, the quality he has is top notch for extremely competitive prices. Compared to Zales, Kays, Jared’s, his stones are exceptional. This is a small town business I will support. Mr. Keith will tell you he “wants to earn your business,” and by his actions and friendliness you can tell he really means it.
  • Haley
    Haley Married on 04/06/2019

Great experience

J Keith and his staff did an amazing job on my engagement and wedding ring. They were ready in less time than they said it would take. I get so many compliments on my ring everywhere I go.

J. Keith Jewelry's reply:

We are so happy to have had the opportunity to build this beautiful ring for you! Thank you for the kind review. Be sure to stop by to get that beauty cleaned up every once in awhile. :)
    Genesis Married on 09/16/2017
    My husband bought my engagement ring from J. Keith in March of last year. They were so willing to help us create my dream engagement ring! They do amazing work! I have gotten so many compliments on my engagement ring. Thank you so much!

Bella's Bella's Wedding Dresses

Shine bright like an diamond... impeccable service and locally owned!!!

8001 Quaker Ave, Ste H Lubbock, 79424
Location of (J. Keith Jewelry)

Other vendors in El Paso for your wedding