Bella's Reviews

41 | Lubbock, TX

41 Reviews for Bella's

Kayla · Married on 11/17/2018

Second Time’s A Charm

I had been to David’s Bridal before going to Bella’s Bridal. At David’s, I felt kind of rushed and they couldn’t seem to find me a dress that one, fit my budget, or 2, that I wanted. I felt stressed and it had only been an hour. We went to lunch and then Bella’s. I told them my experience with David’s and they immediately pulled some options I might like. After a few contenders the girl finally put me in a plain dress and then customized it with pieces that I couldn’t say no to. They completely get it. After only about 30-40 mins I had said yes to the dress/outfit. Amazing ladies!

Sent on 12/10/2018
  • rachel

rachel · Married on 10/06/2018

I said yes to the most amazing dress as Bellas! My consultant was so attentive and I really felt like she had a passion for helping women find the perfect dress and made my experience memorable. Their system of picking dresses on an ipad first in order to help get a feel for style really worked. They had a huge variety of gowns. The dressing area was awesome and individual, I wasn't fighting for mirror space like in some big chains. I loved everything about my experience at Bellas.

Sent on 01/08/2018
  • Kendra

Kendra · Married on 09/21/2018

Couldn’t have asked for better

My dress was beautiful and they helped me find an alterations lady and everything

Sent on 10/23/2020

Chanel · Married on 06/04/2016

I had the most amazing experience with Bella's. They were so helpful in the decision making of finding my perfect dress. They helped make my special day a fairytale wedding and I recommend them to anyone in search of their perfect dress!

Sent on 06/10/2016

Samantha · Married on 06/04/2016

Bella's had exactly the dress that was perfect for me and for a better price then what I expected. The customer service was exceptional and they catered to me and everything I needed.

Sent on 09/12/2016

They were wonderful. I loved my dress, the staff was more than nice, they helped with the whole look of the wedding.

Sent on 06/06/2016

My wedding dress was everything I dreamed for it to be. I originally went to David's and was almost pressured into buying a dress I didn't actually like. I was so glad I ended up leaving and going to Bella's. Natalie was absolutely amazing and so sweet. She made me feel beautiful and never pressured me into trying something I didn't like. I also purchased my bridesmaid dresses here. They were beautiful and very classy. Natalie helped me find their dresses as well.
    I would, however, go with someone other than the woman they suggest for alterations.

Sent on 05/09/2016

Shannon · Married on 04/30/2016

I got my dress from Bella's and it was a great experience. The ladies are so nice and helpful! My dress was EXACTLY what I was looking for. I used their seamtress and she was amazing as well. Thanks Bella's!!

Sent on 05/09/2016

Jessica · Married on 04/23/2016

I've had many experiences with Bella's from prom almost 10 years ago, to bridesmaid dresses, and finally my own wedding. Each time the staff was knowledgeable and courteous. I loved the experience!

Sent on 05/17/2016

Jaslynn · Married on 03/19/2016

Great place! The only thing was I am a younger bride so when I went in they asked if I was searching for prom dresses, but other than that it was great! Just a small misunderstanding :)

Sent on 09/09/2015

Krysa · Married on 03/13/2016

I loved my experience at Bella's! They were very helpful and helped me find the dress of my dreams. I would wear it everyday if I could! I would recommend them to anyone and everyone!

Sent on 05/10/2016

brianna · event on: 01/09/2016

Thank you for helping all 3 of my girls there gowns for there sweet 16 Birthday Party. These girls looked so sweet in you all's gown. We will be back for our wedding gowns and any formals we need. Thank you again Bella's for helping us out.

Sent on 06/25/2015

Brooke · Married on 09/26/2015

I got my wedding dress from Bella's Bridal in December, and they were amazing! The lady that helped me (Brianna) was very sweet, fun, and helpful. She put me in a dress, just for fun, that was completely opposite from what I thought I wanted, and I fell in love immediately! I ended up getting a $1500 dress for $99! And a gorgeous veil to match! I highly recommend them to every bride I know!

Sent on 10/09/2015

Lindsey · Married on 07/25/2015

They were so helpful in finding my the perfect wedding dress. It is beautiful and so different from anything I've seen. I had looked everywhere and they had the best and most unique selection!

Sent on 08/13/2015

Gillian · Married on 07/17/2015

WONDERFUL service - waited on me hand and foot. Beautiful selections that are fit to what you need/request. SO amazing.

Sent on 08/04/2015

brianna · Married on 07/15/2015

Bella's was amazing and the sweetest staff. I would recommend this place to EVERYONE I know

Sent on 06/25/2015

I must say I LOVE LOVE LOVE this store...the Prom Consultants are remarkable and such FUN!!!! Too all the Bridal Consultants I enjoyed the spot light "5" star treatment. I experienced such a terrible stressed out experience with David Bridal & Bliss that Bella's Bridal changed my whole outlook of what great customer service really is. I have never felt more comfortable and so much love that the whole team at Bella's made me feel like family. Their patience and their smiles and laughter filled my heart with JOY!!! Thank You Bella's Team for giving me the BEST EXPERIENCE of a life time.

Sent on 03/30/2015

I walked in and everything was neatly displayed and organized. I tried on three different styles and then my consultant knew which dress would fit my personality. I had tried on many dresses before this appoint atto a different bridal gown shop but they were not as helpful as Bella's.

Sent on 03/31/2014

Bella's's reply:

Thank You for your kind review! We appreciate you taking the time to give us some positive feedback. We are also pleased that you enjoyed your experience with us. We look forward to seeing you again for any future bridal or formal wear needs. Thanks!

Bella's Bridal helped me so much to find my perfect dress! They were so friendly and weren't just trying to make a sale. They were really interested in helping me to find the dress that I wanted. They also had many dresses to select from! I would definitely recommend that you look for your wedding dress at Bella's!!

Sent on 03/12/2013

Bella's was so amazing. I am a plus size bride so I was already worried about dress shopping. They made me comfortable and helped me feel beautiful about myself. They helped me find my dream dress. I recommend them to all my engaged friends. So blessed to have had that experience there.

Sent on 01/07/2016

Service was excellent. We felt very pampered and has the sales persons complete attention. The dresses they showed me were of good quality.

Sent on 05/12/2015

Chelsea · Married on 06/11/2011

As most brides do, I loved my wedding dress! The staff was very professional and helped my dress shopping experience all that I'd hoped it'd be. I ended up with a dress that was on the floor and had to get it altered down 2 whole sizes and you would never know it by looking at the dress! They did a wonderful job with altering my dress; we even were able to add embellishment to the body of the dress! Bella's is a great place to find "the dress!"

Sent on 01/13/2012

Rachel · Married on 03/10/2007

Extremely helpful. Alterations were done perfectly. The seamstress made everything go together well and look nice. Everyone was helpful and courteous. I got my dress 50% off! They have a great collection, a wonderful staff, and a wonderful seamstress.

Sent on 02/26/2008

Justyne · Married on 05/28/2016

These dresses are more expensive but are super high quality. The employees are super helpful and responsive to your desires, unlike other dress shops.

Sent on 05/30/2016

Nerissa · Married on 12/16/2006

3.0

Great service!! They even deliver the dress themselves to the location of the wedding and dress you so that you will look your best and to ensure nothing happens to the dress before the wedding. Great discounts on bridesmaid dresses too if you you purchase your wedding dress from them!!

Sent on 02/18/2008