V's Alterations and Custom Sewing

Lubbock, TX View map

We focus on making everything a tailored fit just for you. We offer a wide variety alterations from wedding gowns to t-shirts. We also offer custom service such as making gowns and suits to your specific designs. We also provide Wedding Gown Preservation services with a 100 year warranty to keep your dress stunning after your big day.

We are also excited to announce the kick off of Men's Suit rentals and sales for special occasions, grooms and groomsman from top designers like Kenneth Cole, Mark of Distinction, and many more!

Sewing has always been my passion. I have a deep love for serving people with my talent and helping your clothes become exactly how you envision. I approach both life and work with sincerity, honesty and compassion. To me, there’s nothing more rewarding than seeing my clients satisfaction with my handwork.

For the past 20+ years I have been sewing and altering; custom work, wedding dresses, suits, formal wear, and everyday casual wear. I was raised on a farm growing up, so that produced a strong work ethic in me that I get to bring into my work everyday. I am thankful and blessed to be doing what I love most! If you are needing anything, don’t hesitate to give us a call. We will be happy to help.

Checkout our social media accounts for pictures of our handy word.

• Hispanic or Latinx-owned
  • Woman-owned

What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?

$500 - $999

What are your price ranges for full-priced suits and tuxedos?

$2,000+

What are your price ranges for suit and tuxedo rentals?

$300+

How do you price dress alterations?

By Piece

Who do you provide services for?

Bride
Groomsmen
Mother of the Bride
Mother of the Groom
Ring Bearers

Which of the following services do you provide?

Alterations
Appointments Only
Cleaning

Which of the following items do you offer?

Bridal Belts
Customary Attire
Dress Replicas
Garters
Hair Accessories
Veils

What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?

Less than 6 months

How often do you receive new bridal gowns?

Annually
Monthly

What is your return policy?

Final Sales
  • Brooke
    Brooke S. Married on 06/09/2020

V's Alterations is Amazing!!

V is absolutely the best! I had a nightmare of a rush trying to get my dress altered in time and I asked her to make all kinds of crazy, HUGE changes. She did such an amazing job and she did it so quickly! I could not be more happy with my dress she altered. I recommend her to everyone I know and I will definitely be using her for everything in the future! They are also so super nice!

5121 69th Street Lubbock, TX, 79424
806-607-8577

Monday: 11AM-5:30PM Tuesday: 11AM–5:30PM Wednesday: 10AM–4PM Thursday: 11AM–5:30PM Friday: 10AM–4PM Saturday: 10AM-2pm Sunday: Closed
Location of (V's Alterations and Custom Sewing)

Other vendors in El Paso for your wedding