Ruthette's Bridal

Canyon, TX View map Visit website

Ruthette's Bridal is a professional bridal boutique located in Canyon, Texas. Avery Pinkerton and Colette Lane, the owners of the boutique, are truly dedicated to their clients and will deliver unparalleled service. This boutique houses a vast collection of wedding gowns that caters to clients who appreciate classic, delicate, and dramatic dress designs. Ruthette's Bridal understands the importance of each client’s wedding nuptials, selecting gowns that match their individual personalities.

Avery and Colette will prioritize the creation of a meaningful connection with each soon-to-be newlywed, developing an understanding of their preferred style and tastes. They will focus on the creation of a personalized experience, operating on an appointments-only basis. Ruthette's Bridal will work to secure each client’s trust, assisting them in the selection of a dress that makes them feel beautiful from within. There is an array of wedding attire items available including wedding gowns, belts, sample gowns, and hair accessories.

What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?

Under $500
$500 - $999
$1,000 - $2,499
$2,500 - $3,999

Who do you provide services for?

Bride

Which of the following services do you provide?

Appointments Only
Sample Sales

Which of the following items do you offer?

Bridal Belts
Bridal Gowns
Hair Accessories
Sample Gowns

What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?

Less than 6 months

How often do you receive new bridal gowns?

Seasonally

What is your return policy?

Final Sales
  • Alyssa
    Alyssa E. Married on 12/04/2020

An absolute dream!

I went with no expectations of getting my dress, but upon the push from a friend, we made our way up to Canyon from Lubbock for my first bridal appointment.

I immediately felt invited in by Colette, Avery, and their team. We went on a sale weekend so it was busy in the shop, but I never felt like we were not taken care of. Avery helped me try on about 15 different dresses, and my #3 was "the one!"

Everyone had such a fun time and we were so excited to walk out having found my wedding dress!
  • Amanda
    Amanda P. Married on 10/17/2020

Review of service

Amazing customer service. They helped me know what to do for alterations and if I should get a bra for the type of dress I got. Very one on one as well
  • Alejandra
    Alejandra G. Married on 06/13/2019

Bridal experience

I am obsessed with my dress! This shop has so many beautiful and unique dresses and I had such an amazing experience 💓 I definitely recommend buying your dress here!

1512 5th Avenue,Suite 202 Canyon, TX, 79015
(806) 452-8008

Mon-Fri : appointment only (otherwise closed) Sat : 10:00 am - 5:00 pm
Location of (Ruthette's Bridal)

Other vendors in El Paso for your wedding