On WeddingWire since 2022

Ready to I do is a shop located in Lubbock, Texas that specializes in wedding dresses. The personable team looks forward to meeting you to help you find the gown of your dreams.

Ready to I do aims to create seamless shopping experiences for each to-be-wed that they work with. At the salon, you can receive support from experienced stylists. Private appointments can be arranged so that you can relax and try on your selections in comfort and privacy. Dresses for to-be-weds, parents, wedding party members, flower girls, and more are available at this shop. To bring one-of-a-kind visions to life, custom designs can even be created.

Ready to I do happily offers dresses for wedding days, vow renewals, and other milestone moments. New, consignment, and sample options are available to cater to an array of budgets and styles. When shopping here, to-be-weds can also find additional accessories to complete their outfits. These include veils, handbags, tiaras, headbands, flower crowns, and much more.

• Woman-owned

Reviews of Ready to I do

Your trust is our goal. Our community relies on honest reviews to help you make those big decisions with ease.
5.0 out of 5 rating
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2024 Winner
5.0 out of 5 rating
100% recommend it
H
Haylee A. Sent on 06/10/2024

So easy to work with!

I worked with Kaylen at Ready to I Do and had a wonderful experience! The shop had such a great variety of dresses that are all stunning. Kaylen did an amazing job of making my guests feel involved but also keeping me at the center of the appointment. She was so kind and an amazing communicator. She had recommendations for care and alterations that were also great. I loved (and still love) my dress and it was such a great time and easy process to find my dress.
N
Natali F. Sent on 02/21/2024

Kaylynn was wonderful!

The off the rack dress selection was beatiful and the dresses were in great condition. I found my dress!
Maricella
Maricella B. Sent on 02/21/2024

Sisters wedding dress!

Kaylen was very helpful finding my sister’s wedding dress! She made this process enjoyable and easy. I would definitely recommend this place to all future brides. We found the perfect dress!
illustration message bubble