La Jolla, CA 92037 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 39

About BellaDiva Photography

BellaDiva Photography by Melissa Coetzee specializes in Custom Wedding Packages, Engagements, Family Portraits and Events. Several of my Weddings and Engagement sessions have been featured by sites such as Rock the Aisle, Fly Away Bride, Wedding Atlas and Urban Style The Wedding Network.

My passion for photography began as a teenager growing up in South Africa documenting my life and the lives of those around me. All my friends would rely on me to take photos of our parties and vacations and would ask me for the negatives to order copies for themselves. Not much has changed ! I love meeting new clients and having strangers become friends while capturing images of their romance, family or kids that will bring joy and create memories that’ll last forever. I think better images are created when people are comfortable, relaxed and having a good time, so I try to foster this environment during my sessions. By the end of our time together, I hope you’ve had as much fun as I have !

Wedding packages start at $950. 10% Military Discount available on all packages.

For examples of my work please visit my website www.belladivaphoto.com or my blog BellaDiva Blog

Based in Southern California. Available for travel. Member of Professional Photographers of San Diego County.

BellaDiva Photography is a wedding photographer from San Diego, California. We service weddings throughout the local area including Coronado, La Jolla and Carlsbad. BellaDiva Photography is a professional wedding photographer that has been a part of the San Diego wedding industry since 2011. We specialize in modern lifestyle weddings and portraits.

Follow BellaDiva Photography on

img4155

• Videos 7

40 Reviews for BellaDiva Photography

Karen · Married on 11/21/2015

Melissa at Belladiva photography was referred to us by our friends with a beach wedding. We saw her that day in action and we knew we wanted to hire her. Working with her was an absolute pleasure; she’s funny and creative – not your typical photographer.
    We scheduled Belladiva photography her for two sessions; one before the wedding for couple’s pictures at two different locations, Balboa Park and Coronado Beach. The other session for the wedding day, this included the religious ceremony, happy hour, and reception at the church and hall. Melissa was able to capture all the emotions of both days on all three locations. We cannot praise her work enough. We would recommend her to all our friends. Melissa got our photos done punctually, expeditiously, and professionally.

Sent on 12/29/2015

Melissa did photography for our beach wedding, and she was fabulous! She was so good in making sure to get important shots from all angles. The quality of her work is superb. She truly understands photography. We are so glad we hired BellaDiva. We are recommending her to all our friends!

Sent on 04/25/2015

Anne · Married on 09/13/2014

To say I was pleased with my wedding photos would be an understatement !! We LOVED our photos !! Melissa ran a special . It was only a one hour session - she took the most beautiful pictures of us in that one hour , we couldn't be happier ! We've gotten so many compliments ! Thank you Melissa ! You're the best !!

Sent on 11/11/2014

BellaDiva Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,000.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,850.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Slideshow, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs

• Solace Weddings
    Solace Weddings Wedding Videographers

• Enchanted Forest Weddings
    Enchanted Forest Weddings Banquet Halls

It is a pleasure to work with you and we look forward to your return. We were just speaking about Amanda & Sergio's wedding and the fact that she was a former Miss Escondido.

• Floral Designs by Bethany
    Floral Designs by Bethany Wedding Florists

Melissa is a fabulous photographer - she pays attention to detail, finds amazing one-of-a-kind photo ops, and can pose/style any shot so that it comes out looking amazing! Plus she is always professional, flexible, and dependable. I am always impressed with her work!

• La Jolla, 92037 See on map