500 Hotel Circle North, San Diego, CA 92108 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Bella Tosca Day Spa & Salon

Bella Tosca Day Spa, Salon and Fitness Center would like to invite you to indulge in a healing journey for the mind, body and soul.
At our luxurious 14,000 square foot mediterranean style spa, salon and fitness center, complete with a yoga room, meditation room and state of the art fitness center equipment, everyday ends and relaxation begins.
Treat yourself to a signature massage by one of our highly skilled professionals or unwind with a personal body treatment performed in our Vichy Shower room.
The spa features 14 treatment rooms, separate men's and women's area complete with locker room, relaxation area, sauna steam room and Jacuzzi.

Spafitnessctr
bellatosca
petals

3 Reviews for Bella Tosca Day Spa & Salon

Karyn · Married on 04/10/2010

I had my wedding day hair done at the salon, and Brianna, my hair stylist, did a really great job. I had an 11am ceremony, so it was fortunate that she so flexible about coming in at 6am in the morning to start doing hair for me and my three bridesmaids. Everyone's hair looked great, and we started the wedding day calm and relaxed because everything went smoothly. i wish I lived in San Diego so I could go to Brianna more often!

Sent on 06/02/2010

Marie · Married on 09/27/2008

One of the best massages I have ever had!

Sent on 04/23/2009

angela · Married on 10/24/2010

The atmosphere is wonderful. My mother and I love going here to get a massage and facial.

Sent on 11/19/2010

Bella Tosca Day Spa & Salon FAQ

• What beauty services do you offer? Facials, Gym, Hair, Makeup, Manicure / Pedicure, Spa

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Bella Tosca Day Spa & Salon 1
    $10 off SunFx Tanning
    You've never had to fake it this good! Have that healthy, sun kissed glow without causing any harm to your skin. The SunFX system delivers an even and natural looking tan in less than 10 minutes www.bellatosca.com

• DesignBands.com
    DesignBands.com Wedding Jewelers

DesignBands.com recommends Bella Tosca Day Spa & Salon for that special occasion. Visit them online. We are honored and always look forward to working with you. Please contact us if you should have any questions regarding our fine line of Wedding Band products and services... Sincerely, www.DesignBands.com 1-800-706-1106

• Riverwalk Golf Club
    Riverwalk Golf Club Country Club Weddings

Wow! What a great place to relax and be pampered! I'm constantly sending my brides across the street to Bella Tosca before their weddings. In fact, I even took my mother to get a little pampering back in May and the staff was so amazing that I can't wait to go back again. The manager even got on his knees and fixed my mother's nail polish when she messed it up after being so relaxed by one of their massages that she had forgotten all about the fact that she had just gotten a pedicure! She said she'd never felt so special and taken care of in her life...and as her child, they helped me give my mom a gift greater than I could have ever given her myself that day. Thank you so much!

• Resolusean Events
    Resolusean Events Wedding Planners

Bella Tosca Day Spa & Salon is a great resource for any bride. Whether you are putting together a bridal party spa day or just need a little rest and relaxation, Bella Tosca will take great care of you! I know they always do a fabulous job with our clients!

• 500 Hotel Circle North San Diego, 92108 See on map