Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Bella Strings

Creating beautiful music for your event

Bella Strings is a professional string ensemble of passionate musicians performing throughout Central Florida. Since our formation, we have performed for countless wedding ceremonies, receptions, and also various artistic and corporate functions.  Our musicians are dedicated to creating beautiful music at every event.

Categories: Wedding Musician

Regions serviced: Orlando

Follow Bella Strings on

11 Reviews for Bella Strings

I contacted Stephanie at Bella Strings to play for a beach wedding in December, and I'm so glad I did. I found her on Wedding Wire and felt from day one that she would be perfect for the event. I couldn't have made a better decision. She responded immediately and was very professional. She worked with us in picking the playlist, and followed up before the event to review everything...it was very easy and I felt confident that she would provide a superior performance. She didn't let us down...I highly recommend Bella Strings!

Profile Picture Brent, 12/20/14, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Thank you to Bella Strings for a perfect day! Stephanie responded immediately to my inquiry, and was excellent to work with. I own a beach wedding business, and researched many vendors before we went with Bella Strings. We are very glad we did! Better Together Weddings will definitely will be working with Bella Strings in the future!

Profile Picture User4657386, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Bella Strings did an amazing job for my wedding on March 1st. All of our guests loved the classical music being played during the ceremony. It was such a special touch! I would definitely recommend them to anyone who asks! Thank you Bella Strings!!!

Profile Picture Brittany, 3/1/14, 3 Reviews