Casselberry, FL 32707 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Bella Strings

Bella Strings is a professional string ensemble of passionate musicians performing throughout Central Florida. Since our formation, we have performed for countless wedding ceremonies, receptions, and also various artistic and corporate functions. Our musicians are dedicated to creating beautiful music at every event.

Follow Bella Strings on

• Best in Brass
  • Weddings by Theo Moon
  • David Bathen Violinist and DJ

11 Reviews for Bella Strings

• Jen

Jen · Married on 10/18/2018

I had a wonderful experience working with Stephanie Doucette and Bella Strings! They made our wedding ceremony just perfect!! The music was beautiful and Stephanie was an absolute dream to work with!! I highly recommend Bella Strings!

Sent on 02/14/2013

Brent · Married on 12/20/2014

I contacted Stephanie at Bella Strings to play for a beach wedding in December, and I'm so glad I did. I found her on Wedding Wire and felt from day one that she would be perfect for the event. I couldn't have made a better decision. She responded immediately and was very professional. She worked with us in picking the playlist, and followed up before the event to review everything...it was very easy and I felt confident that she would provide a superior performance. She didn't let us down...I highly recommend Bella Strings!

Sent on 01/03/2015

Thank you to Bella Strings for a perfect day! Stephanie responded immediately to my inquiry, and was excellent to work with. I own a beach wedding business, and researched many vendors before we went with Bella Strings. We are very glad we did! Better Together Weddings will definitely will be working with Bella Strings in the future!

Sent on 01/03/2015

Bella Strings Pricing

Bella Strings Price Rates

• Two Hearts Better Together Weddings Wedding Planners

• Casselberry, 32707 See on map
    Location of (Bella Strings)