Casselberry, FL 32707 Map · Phone number
  • Photos
  • Pricing

About Bella Strings

Bella Strings is a professional string ensemble of passionate musicians performing throughout Central Florida. Since our formation, we have performed for countless wedding ceremonies, receptions, and also various artistic and corporate functions. Our musicians are dedicated to creating beautiful music at every event.

Follow Bella Strings on

11 Reviews for Bella Strings

Brent · Married on 12/20/2014

I contacted Stephanie at Bella Strings to play for a beach wedding in December, and I'm so glad I did. I found her on Wedding Wire and felt from day one that she would be perfect for the event. I couldn't have made a better decision. She responded immediately and was very professional. She worked with us in picking the playlist, and followed up before the event to review everything...it was very easy and I felt confident that she would provide a superior performance. She didn't let us down...I highly recommend Bella Strings!

Thank you to Bella Strings for a perfect day! Stephanie responded immediately to my inquiry, and was excellent to work with. I own a beach wedding business, and researched many vendors before we went with Bella Strings. We are very glad we did! Better Together Weddings will definitely will be working with Bella Strings in the future!

Brittany · Married on 03/01/2014

Bella Strings did an amazing job for my wedding on March 1st. All of our guests loved the classical music being played during the ceremony. It was such a special touch! I would definitely recommend them to anyone who asks! Thank you Bella Strings!!!

Bella Strings Pricing

Bella Strings Price Rates

Bella Strings FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding ceremony music? $ 350.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 800.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Ceremony Music, Cocktail Hour Music, Learn New Songs, Sound/PA System, Travel Expenses
  • What ceremony music arrangements can you provide? Instrumental - Solo, Instrumental - Duo, Soloist / Vocalist
  • How many musicians are in your band(s)? 1 - 3
  • What instruments does your group play? Cello, Guitar, Violin
  • What services do you provide? Ceremony Music, Cocktail Hour Music, Learn New Songs, Rehearsal Dinner Music, Sound/PA System

• Two Hearts Better Together Weddings