1410 Frederick Drive, Tallahassee, FL 32308 Map · Phone number

About Bella Flora, LLC

Bella Flora is an event Floral Design Company located in Tallahassee, Florida that specializes in flower arrangements for weddings, parties, and special occasions. Owner, Kelly Summers Trotman has over 15 years experience in the art of floral design and uses her knowledge and sense of design style to create one-of-a-kind floral designs for her clients.

LongsBellaFlora054
Ceremony170
ReceptDetails033

25 Reviews for Bella Flora, LLC

Brittany · Married on 03/04/2017

Kelly Trotman outdid herself with the STUNNING flowers she provided at my wedding. I contacted her about a month before my wedding, and she was very accommodating with what I wanted. She was also very reasonable with her price, because I had a strict budget for how much I wanted to spend on flowers. Kelly was very timely in responding to my emails and was very friendly no matter how many times I asked her to change the quote. She also sent pictures of the flowers she suggested, since I didn’t know what many of them were. She was able to provide vases for the large arrangements I wanted and delivered them and picked them up the next day. When she arrived the day of, she introduced herself and went straight to work on arranging and placing the flowers. She didn’t need any help from me, since she had created floral arrangements at my venue before. She placed them in the perfect locations for everyone to enjoy. As for the boutonnieres, corsages, and bouquets, I have NEVER seen flowers so gorgeous! I asked for lavender bundles for my bridesmaids, and they smelled amazing! They looked beautiful, and everyone raved about them all night. The boutonnieres were just as wonderful, because they had the cutest little succulents in them. My flowers were one of my favorite parts of my wedding, and I cannot thank Kelly enough for all of her help in making my day so incredibly special. I highly recommend her to any bride!

Sent on 03/25/2017

Lily · Married on 10/22/2016

Bella Flora was so wonderful for my wedding--not only did Kelly bring my vision to life with her talent, but she was so professional, timely, and truly amazing to work with! I HIGHLY recommend her and would absolteuly use Bella Flora again!

Sent on 09/22/2010

Mary · Married on 06/13/2015

Kelly was wonderful! She contacted me immediately after I made an inquiry and was ready to talk about my wedding visions. I really didn't know how to articulate what I had in mind, but she walked me through it and somehow created exactly what I was imagining! I was so happy when my flowers arrived - her creations were stunning, especially the wedding arch! Standing under it felt like a dream, and looking back at the pictures makes me smile. Kelly was so kind and professional throughout the process - I highly recommend Bella Flora.

Sent on 06/22/2015

Bella Flora, LLC FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 175.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 75.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 8.00
  • What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 75.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 3,001.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Eclectic, Glamorous, Modern, Preppy, Romantic, Rustic, Tropical, Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Venue Visit
  • What types of arrangements do you provide? Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Centerpieces, Chuppah Decor, Corsages, Flower Petals

• RK Event Design
    RK Event Design Wedding Planners

Beautiful arrangements to die for! Works great with any budget. Always has great advice and vision. One of my top picks to work with by far!

• 1410 Frederick Drive Tallahassee, 32308 See on map