Bucyrus, KS 66013 Map · Phone number

Bella Chic Floral 1
  • Jennifer

Jennifer Bowles · Married on 09/16/2017

Seamless and gorgeous

Working with Kelli was a dream. She works with your budget, never pressing for a little bit more. She can make your vision come to life, like greenery rings. She is also super flexible to make changes day of if something does not appear the way you expected it. Hands down, my favorite vendor on my wedding day. Her calmness and gorgeous eye for floristry is what every bride needs.

Sent on 12/10/2018

Angie · Married on 06/17/2017

We had a great experience with Kellie!! I had a very vague and general vision for our floral pieces and gave her free reign to do as she does best. Our flowers were absolutely beautiful and perfect!! I would definitely recommend Bella Chic to anyone needing floral needs in the KC area!!!

Sent on 10/31/2017
    Bella Chic Floral 2

Carrie · Married on 08/19/2016

Kellie deserves more than 5 stars! As I was planning my Kansas City wedding from afar, she made it a breeze to dream up and design all the floral arrangements for our big day via email. We didn't have the opportunity to connect until the week of our wedding, but I trusted her and her creativity 110%!

When the flowers began arriving on our big day, I was in AWE. Each and every arrangement was unique and stunning and matched our romantic garden party theme to a T. I wish all of the arrangements lasted forever, because that's how in love I was with her and her team's work.

Kellie took my ideas, offered up suggestions, and ran with it. She was thoughtful, quick to respond, and willing to make our flower dreams come true within a budget. Thank you so much, Kellie! You helped make our day even more beautiful than we could have imagined.

Sent on 08/25/2016

Award

Bella Chic Floral FAQ

• How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Country, Glamorous, Romantic, Rustic, Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Samples, Set Up, Venue Visit

• Bucyrus, 66013 See on map