339 West Cummings Park, Woburn, MA 01801 Map · Phone number

About Bella Bridal Shoppe

Bella Bridal Shoppe is a full service bridal salon with over 25 years of experience in the industry.  We have exquisite gowns, provide impeccable service and provide great attention to detail.

Visit us in our newly opened bridal salon just 15 minutes north of Boston, in Woburn, MA.

We look forward to working with you!

Appointments recommended:

Please call (978) 388-4388

Follow Bella Bridal Shoppe on

Other couples have also viewed

• Chantilly Place

53 Reviews for Bella Bridal Shoppe

• Lauren

Lauren V. · Married on 01/22/2021

Highly Recommend!

I went to multiple wedding dress shops and each one had their own type of overwhelming. This was NOT the case at Bella Bridal Shoppe. The shop was shut down for just me and my guests to try on dresses. Ramona was absolutely accommodating and helpful. At no point was I stressed. She was so helpful in making decisions, listening to what I was looking for and pulling dresses. She was extremely knowledgeable about the dresses and the designers. I will forever recommend this shop to anyone I know looking for a dress.

Sent on 03/09/2021
  • Leah

Leah · Married on 11/23/2019

Amazing experience and amazing dresses

I had a wonderful experience at Bella Bridal! Romona was so patient and sweet and knowledgeable about all of the dresses and the wedding industry. I went twice before I found "the dress" and I am so glad I went back.
    The personalized attention was first class. They only take one bride at a time so the store is yours! I never felt rushed or pressured to buy a dress. Romona really helped me narrow down my vision and find the dresses that were my style and in my price point. They had a variety of dresses, something for everyone. The Sunday appointments are longer and the store provides champaign and mini deserts. Really making it a whole experience. I am beyond thrilled to work with Bella Bridal again once my dress arrives to pull together the whole look. I would strongly recommend the shoppe to anyone looking for an amazing wedding dress!!

Sent on 01/06/2019
  • Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 09/15/2018

I loved my experience at Bella Bridal. Wedding dress shopping was not something I was overly excited about - the thought of being on display in a large bridal salon with so many other groups there wasn't an attractive prospect for me. Ramona provided a comfortable and individualized service and made me feel so at ease during the entire process. For the first time, I truly felt like a bride. I was thrilled to find a dress that day and even more thrilled to get to work with Ramona leading up to our big day. I would recommend Bella Bridal Shoppe to anyone shopping for their gown.

Sent on 10/11/2018

Bella Bridal Shoppe FAQ

• Who do you provide services for?
    Bride
    Bridesmaids
    Flower Girls
  • Which of the following items do you offer?
    Hair Accessories
    Shoes
    Undergarments
    Veils

• Foto Factory Wedding Photographers

When brides wear a gown from Bella Bridal you can definetly tell. They fit perfectly which makes our job of taking beautiful photos so much easier.

• 339 West Cummings Park Woburn, 01801 See on map
    Location of (Bella Bridal Shoppe)