339 West Cummings Park, Woburn, MA 01801 Map · Phone number

About Bella Bridal Shoppe

Bella Bridal Shoppe is a full service bridal salon with over 25 years of experience in the industry. We have exquisite gowns, provide impeccable service and provide great attention to detail.

Visit us in our newly opened bridal salon just 15 minutes north of Boston, in Woburn, MA.

We look forward to working with you!

Appointments recommended:

flora ad

52 Reviews for Bella Bridal Shoppe

• Leah

Leah · Married on 11/23/2019

Amazing experience and amazing dresses

I had a wonderful experience at Bella Bridal! Romona was so patient and sweet and knowledgeable about all of the dresses and the wedding industry. I went twice before I found "the dress" and I am so glad I went back.
    The personalized attention was first class. They only take one bride at a time so the store is yours! I never felt rushed or pressured to buy a dress. Romona really helped me narrow down my vision and find the dresses that were my style and in my price point. They had a variety of dresses, something for everyone. The Sunday appointments are longer and the store provides champaign and mini deserts. Really making it a whole experience. I am beyond thrilled to work with Bella Bridal again once my dress arrives to pull together the whole look. I would strongly recommend the shoppe to anyone looking for an amazing wedding dress!!

Sent on 01/06/2019
  • Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 09/15/2018

I loved my experience at Bella Bridal. Wedding dress shopping was not something I was overly excited about - the thought of being on display in a large bridal salon with so many other groups there wasn't an attractive prospect for me. Ramona provided a comfortable and individualized service and made me feel so at ease during the entire process. For the first time, I truly felt like a bride. I was thrilled to find a dress that day and even more thrilled to get to work with Ramona leading up to our big day. I would recommend Bella Bridal Shoppe to anyone shopping for their gown.

Sent on 10/11/2018
  • Mags

Maggie · Married on 07/14/2018

I ran into Bella Bridal Shoppe by pure coincidence as I was taking a certification exam at an education place around the corner of their location. I popped my head in (as I did not have an appointment) and Ramona (attendant/store owner) was kind enough to let me look at their dress selection. She kindly explained that she had an appointment at noon for another bride, but if I wanted to I could return later that afternoon. So, I did.

The dress selection was exquisite! There isn't one bad dress in this place! I visited 6 bridal stores before this one, with no luck. Some stores had way too many dresses with only a handful worth trying on. Or on the contrary, too little choices, with no true variety. Bella Bridal Shoppe has different styles, from known designers and their price range is appropriate for the quality of the dresses.

If you are still searching, this is the place to go! They only attend to one bride at a time. You have their complete attention, yet they are not pushy trying to sell you a dress. Ramona was honest, yet respectful. I have certain body insecurities (need to shed a few pounds) but she reassured me when a dress was for me and when the fit was simply not flattering. Compare to other places, this was taste of fresh air. Many attendants just tell you that EVERYTHING looks great, even when you can see it yourself in the mirror that some dresses work and some don’t!
    After my first visit I asked Ramona if I can come back with my Mom and bridesmaids, and she was delighted to accommodate us. I was able to narrow down my options and returned a few weeks later to try on four dresses. I decided on what I think was the most stunning dress ever and was very lucky to be able to take it home right off the rack! I am so excited to wear it on my wedding day!

Thank you Bella Bridal Shoppe and thank you Ramona for helping me find THE ONE! Your kindness and hospitality was all that was missing to help me decide and ease my nerves for the big day.

Sent on 01/09/2018

Bella Bridal Shoppe FAQ

• Who do you provide services for?
    Bride
    Bridesmaids
    Flower Girls
  • Which of the following items do you offer?
    Hair Accessories
    Shoes
    Undergarments
    Veils

• Foto Factory Wedding Photographers

When brides wear a gown from Bella Bridal you can definetly tell. They fit perfectly which makes our job of taking beautiful photos so much easier.

• 339 West Cummings Park Woburn, 01801 See on map
    Location of (Bella Bridal Shoppe)