Bella Bra Shop

Dallas, TX View map Visit website

Based in Dallas, Texas, Bella Bra Shop is a blossoming bra boutique for weddings and events. Specializing in bra fittings, this team offers professional and personal services. With band sizes ranging from 28 to 52 and cup sizes ranging from A to O, you can find your desired undergarment in no time. This boutique strives to provide quality underwear that looks and feels just as good.

From supportive non-wire bras to push-up bras, the Bella Bra Shop has a range of items to suit your every need. If you're looking for the picture-perfect item for your engagement, wedding, or honeymoon, these professionals offer luxurious bridal bras and boudoir lingerie. They also provide undergarments for your wedding party, including pre-teen bras, small cup bralettes, large cup bralettes, bodysuits, and more.

• Pacific Islander-owned
  • Woman-owned

Who do you provide services for?

Bride
Bridesmaids
Mother of the Bride
Mother of the Groom

Which of the following items do you offer?

Garters
Undergarments

What is your return policy?

Exchanges

Team

Nicolle Silva
Nicolle Silva
Owner

Hello! My name is Nicolle and I'm the owner of Bella Bra Shop. I'm originally from Oregon and was a Wildland Fire Fighter for 6 years with the Oregon Department of Forestry. Fast forward to moving to Texas, I found myself working as a Bra Fitting Specialist and have been in this field for the last 10 years. I finally took the plunge and opened my own size inclusive lingerie and swim store here in Dallas, TX. I know how important it is for people to look/feel on your special day, and I'm here to help you find the right undergarments for your dress!

4885 Alpha Rd, Suite 125 Dallas, TX, 75244
(214) 613-2787

Monday- Friday: 11am-7pm Saturday: 10am-5pm Sunday: 12pm-5pm
Location of (Bella Bra Shop)

Other vendors in Dallas for your wedding