22566 SW Washington St., Sherwood, OR 97140 Map · Phone number

About Bella Bloom Florals

Bella Bloom Florals is an event floral company committed to bringing you the very best the Willamette Valley has to offer. If you are looking for a florist that loves the classics and welcomes the unconventional, Bella Bloom is the event florist team for you. We offer full floral service event floral, event styling and decor rentals to the Portland Metro Area. Bella Bloom has been selected as the Brides Choice Award winner for 2 years in a row and can be found on Wedding Wire as one of Portland's top rated florists. Our knowledgeable and savvy team of designers and assistants has an incredible reputation for being detailed and professional with all of our A list vendors! At Bella Bloom Florals we understand the importance of details, design and flawless execution. It is your day, you deserve nothing but the best!?

Follow Bella Bloom Florals on

Bella Bloom Florals 4
  • Jessica

Jessica Gonzalez · Married on 09/15/2018

Amazing Team & Beautiful Flowers

As a wedding coordination company, we are always on the lookout for professional, dependable partners that take pride in their work. I can absolutely say that when you hire Bella Bloom Florals, you will not only receive beautiful florals for your day, but a professional, friendly and knowledgeable team that will take your day go from good to GREAT

Jackie · Married on 04/27/2018

I could not recommend anyone better. Seriously had the BEST experience with Bella Bloom Florals. Geri was my consultant and, to be real, sounding board. She went above and beyond helping with floral arrangements. She helped coordinate my colors, decide backdrops, and accepted the 10x I would change my mind on something.
    My floral bouquets were GORGEOUS!!! The colors surprise me every time I see a picture. They were so well made.
    And my centerpieces, I bought some pretty unique lanterns of different sizes and she did magic with making them look SO amazing!!!

Kayla · Married on 11/18/2017

I had Bella Bloom do the florals for our wedding at the World Forestry Center at Miller Hall on 11/18/17. I had originally toyed with the idea of doing DIY or having family help with florals, and I am SO glad I didn't. Bella Bloom is amazing, and they did even better than I could have imagined. They were incredibly prompt with emails and they were able to answer dozens of minute questions. I was able to have a sit down meeting with Jeri and go over all the details, and she was wonderful to work with. I had an idea of what I wanted, but allowed her to really take care of the details and work out the final vision. She had amazing ideas and asked a lot of questions to ensure she knew exactly what I wanted. They were also very flexible. I added and subtracted a couple items from my original order a few weeks in, and they accommodated that no problem.

Jeri and another designer arrived at the venue even before it opened to begin setting up. So professional, incredibly hard working and efficient, they greatly surpassed my vision for my flowers. They designed two types of centerpieces (14 total), head table arrangements, florals and drapery for an arch, flameless candles, bouquets and boutonnieres and they all looked perfect and were incredibly beautiful. At the end of the night, they came back to pack up any rentals and florals we did not want.

I cannot say enough positive things about Bella Bloom. They are amazing!

Bella Bloom Florals FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 180.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 75.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 15.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 85.00
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Glamorous, Romantic

• Ginger and You Events
    Ginger and You Events Wedding Planners

As a day-of coordinator, you want your bride's flowers to pop and make the ceremony and reception site sparkle. Luckily, my bride was smart and hired Jeri from Bella Bloom Florals. The flowers were an incredible spark for both sites, they were wonderful. And of course many florists can deliver beautiful flowers, but Jeri's design was elegant and sophisticated, for the elegant and sophisticated wedding this was! It was also easy to work with her. Communication via email and phone were prompt, detailed and easy! I hope to work with Jeri again in the future!

• Bridal Bliss
    Bridal Bliss Wedding Planners

Bella Bloom is incredibly artistic, creative and detail oriented. The last wedding they decorated for me was fabulous--amazing design, gorgeous flowers, and a fun wine theme. They were very easy to work with and my client was thrilled.

• Bryan Rupp Photography
    Bryan Rupp Photography Wedding Photographers

Lisa is simply incredible, her work is so beautiful and creative and I'm always blown away by the arrangements she comes up with. I always look forward to having the opportunity to photograph her work. Not only is her work incredible, but she is also such a great person to work with, very kind, fun and thoughtful. Don't hesitate to hire Lisa!

• 22566 SW Washington St. Sherwood, 97140 See on map