Bella Bloom Florals

14991 SW Tualatin-Sherwood Rd, Suite #205, Sherwood, OR 97140 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Bella Bloom Florals

Bella Bloom Florals is an event floral company committed to bringing you the very best the Willamette Valley has to offer. If you are looking for a florist that loves the classics and welcomes the unconventional, Bella Bloom is the event florist team for you. We offer full floral service event floral, event styling and decor rentals to the Portland Metro Area. Bella Bloom has been selected as the Brides Choice Award winner for 2 years in a row and can be found on Wedding Wire as one of Portland's top rated florists. Our knowledgeable and savvy team of designers and assistants has an incredible reputation for being detailed and professional with all of our A-list vendors! At Bella Bloom Florals we understand the importance of details, design and flawless execution. It is your day, you deserve nothing but the best!

Follow Bella Bloom Florals on

jems champ bouquet

55 Reviews for Bella Bloom Florals

• Erica

Erica Lewis · Married on 02/12/2020

Blown Away by Botanicals.

I can not speak highly enough about Jeri and her team. When it came to flowers for our wedding, I didn't have much of a clue as to what I wanted. I didn't have any experience or previous interest in floral arrangements but I had a sense of the colors and the vibe I was going for. At our first meeting, Jeri was able to direct my ideas into something more elevated which I could never had picked out for myself. I wanted something unique, nontraditional, modern and a look that read holiday season but not Christmas-y for my winter wedding. We went over color palettes, styles, trends and unique ideas; I left that meeting feeling very inspired. I had an improved creative vision, which even my wedding planner noted at our final meeting. On my wedding day, I was floored by my flowers. They were more interesting and beautiful than I could ever imagine. Even when showing pictures of my wedding, people give the typical nice compliments, but then they pause and say "Oo...I REALLY love your flowers." In fact, when people ask what my favorite parts were to my wedding, the first thing I mention is the food but then I pause and say "I was a little surprised how much I got into my flowers." Whether you are flower-ignorant (guilty) versus flowers will be THE THING at your wedding, I highly recommend Bella Bloom. They will give you quality, creativity and the cost in the wedding world won't break the bank!

Sent on 02/16/2020
  • Janice

Janice · Married on 07/20/2019

Breathtaking

My florals were incredible. Jeri from Bella Bloom was professional, personable, and so kind. Bella Bloom worked hard for us and my wedding went off without a hitch. I recieved everything I expected and so much more.

Sent on 07/21/2019
  • Jessica

Jessica Gonzalez · Married on 09/15/2018

Amazing Team & Beautiful Flowers

As a wedding coordination company, we are always on the lookout for professional, dependable partners that take pride in their work. I can absolutely say that when you hire Bella Bloom Florals, you will not only receive beautiful florals for your day, but a professional, friendly and knowledgeable team that will take your day go from good to GREAT

Sent on 10/15/2018

Bella Bloom Florals FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?
    $ 180.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?
    $ 75.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere?
    $ 15.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?
    $ 85.00
    $ 125.00
  • How would you describe your floral designs?
    Glamorous
    Romantic
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Clean Up
    Consultations
    Delivery
    Event Design
    Samples
    Set Up
    Venue Visit
  • What types of arrangements do you provide?
    Aisle Decor
    Single Flowers

Real Weddings

• Ginger and You Events
    Ginger and You Events Wedding Planners

As a day-of coordinator, you want your bride's flowers to pop and make the ceremony and reception site sparkle. Luckily, my bride was smart and hired Jeri from Bella Bloom Florals. The flowers were an incredible spark for both sites, they were wonderful. And of course many florists can deliver beautiful flowers, but Jeri's design was elegant and sophisticated, for the elegant and sophisticated wedding this was! It was also easy to work with her. Communication via email and phone were prompt, detailed and easy! I hope to work with Jeri again in the future!

• Bridal Bliss Wedding Planners

Bella Bloom is incredibly artistic, creative and detail oriented. The last wedding they decorated for me was fabulous--amazing design, gorgeous flowers, and a fun wine theme. They were very easy to work with and my client was thrilled.

• Bryan Rupp Photography Wedding Photographers

Lisa is simply incredible, her work is so beautiful and creative and I'm always blown away by the arrangements she comes up with. I always look forward to having the opportunity to photograph her work. Not only is her work incredible, but she is also such a great person to work with, very kind, fun and thoughtful. Don't hesitate to hire Lisa!

• 14991 SW Tualatin-Sherwood Rd, Suite #205 Sherwood, OR, 97140 See on map
    By Appointment
    Location of (Bella Bloom Florals)