Bella Bloom Florals Reviews

Bella Bloom Florals 5
  • Janice

Janice · Married on 07/20/2019

Breathtaking

My florals were incredible. Jeri from Bella Bloom was professional, personable, and so kind. Bella Bloom worked hard for us and my wedding went off without a hitch. I recieved everything I expected and so much more.

Bella Bloom Florals 6
    Bella Bloom Florals 7
    Sent on 07/21/2019
  • Jessica

Jessica Gonzalez · Married on 09/15/2018

Amazing Team & Beautiful Flowers

As a wedding coordination company, we are always on the lookout for professional, dependable partners that take pride in their work. I can absolutely say that when you hire Bella Bloom Florals, you will not only receive beautiful florals for your day, but a professional, friendly and knowledgeable team that will take your day go from good to GREAT

Sent on 10/15/2018

Jackie · Married on 04/27/2018

I could not recommend anyone better. Seriously had the BEST experience with Bella Bloom Florals. Geri was my consultant and, to be real, sounding board. She went above and beyond helping with floral arrangements. She helped coordinate my colors, decide backdrops, and accepted the 10x I would change my mind on something.
    My floral bouquets were GORGEOUS!!! The colors surprise me every time I see a picture. They were so well made.
    And my centerpieces, I bought some pretty unique lanterns of different sizes and she did magic with making them look SO amazing!!!

Sent on 05/16/2018
  • Elizabeth

Elizabeth Pellow · Married on 02/08/2018

Stunning flowers and team!

I hope I can find the perfect words to explain how amazing Bella Bloom Florals is! Jeri and her team are so caring, hard working, and have great attention to details! I emailed them multiple times, changing my mind a few times and they always responded right away, and were so nice when I struggled making a final decision. They patiently helped me choose everything I wanted and needed.

Then days before my outdoor wedding, the forecast called for possible rain! I panicked because I now needed to move my wedding indoors and all of a sudden found myself without an arch! My mom and I were very impressed with how flexible they were, and Jeri created a beautiful arch for us and it didn’t cost an arm and a leg which helped ease the stress! She also found a way to make my indoor aisle warm and welcoming.

I had very specific wants when it came to my center pieces and bouquets and boy she did not disappoint! When she delivered the bouquets to my room, I already started crying because they were gorgeous! Even the photographer couldn’t find a best side because all of the sides were breathtaking! When I finally saw the center pieces, I thought that she had read my mind! They were stunning!

I had so many compliments on my flowers and I cannot stop telling people about Bella Bloom Florals! Anyone I hear that is getting married, I pass that name over to them and let them know that my 5 star rating is more than just the flowers, it was the experience of working with such an amazing team!

Bella Bloom Florals 8
    Bella Bloom Florals 9
    Bella Bloom Florals 10
    Bella Bloom Florals 11
    Bella Bloom Florals 12
    Sent on 07/08/2019

Kayla · Married on 11/18/2017

I had Bella Bloom do the florals for our wedding at the World Forestry Center at Miller Hall on 11/18/17. I had originally toyed with the idea of doing DIY or having family help with florals, and I am SO glad I didn't. Bella Bloom is amazing, and they did even better than I could have imagined. They were incredibly prompt with emails and they were able to answer dozens of minute questions. I was able to have a sit down meeting with Jeri and go over all the details, and she was wonderful to work with. I had an idea of what I wanted, but allowed her to really take care of the details and work out the final vision. She had amazing ideas and asked a lot of questions to ensure she knew exactly what I wanted. They were also very flexible. I added and subtracted a couple items from my original order a few weeks in, and they accommodated that no problem.

Jeri and another designer arrived at the venue even before it opened to begin setting up. So professional, incredibly hard working and efficient, they greatly surpassed my vision for my flowers. They designed two types of centerpieces (14 total), head table arrangements, florals and drapery for an arch, flameless candles, bouquets and boutonnieres and they all looked perfect and were incredibly beautiful. At the end of the night, they came back to pack up any rentals and florals we did not want.

I cannot say enough positive things about Bella Bloom. They are amazing!

Sent on 11/30/2017

Alicia · Married on 08/19/2017

We are so happy we went with Bella Bloom Florals to make our wedding beautiful! Bella Blooms created outstanding arrangements and a ceremony backdrop for us. At the end of the night the guests were so excited they could take a centerpiece home to enjoy. Jeri is so talented and creative and full of wonderful ideas! Every time we had a meeting together to go over event details I left so excited and couldn't wait to see our vision come to life. We would highly recommend her to add that next level touch to your event!

Sent on 09/19/2017

Catherine · Married on 07/23/2016

Jeri with Bella Bloom worked with me to create the most beautiful arrangements for my wedding. Jeri is very self directed and everything turned out exactly how I imagined. I would definitely hire them again!

Sent on 09/08/2016

Laura · Married on 10/03/2015

Jeri with Bella Bloom Florals did an awesome job with our wedding flowers!! They turned out so beautiful and I couldn't be happier. Jeri was professional, helpful, and easy to get in touch with. I loved her expertise and the advice she gave while picking out our wedding flowers and decor. Everything arrived on time, right when and where it should be on our wedding day. She even helped my dad with his tuxedo that wasn't fitting quite right! Definitely recommend this company for wedding flowers & decor!!

Sent on 10/13/2015

Lauren · Married on 09/12/2015

Jeri was amazing! She was able to get us exactly what we wanted and was super helpful with creative suggestions to stay within our budget. We would highly recommend working with Bella Bloom Florals!

Sent on 10/19/2015

Jeri with Bella Bloom Florals was amazing to work with! As I began planning our wedding, I was really hung up on pink peonies as THE flower I wanted in the bridal bouquets. The middle of August is not the season for peonies, however. :) Jeri was responsive and flexible and found the perfect alternative flowers to my "vision". I hardly missed the peonies at all! :) In addition to the bouquets, we also rented a few items from Bella Bloom Florals which I found convenient (one less vendor to have to juggle!) -- including a curtain backer for our ceremony (to give that little extra "oomph" the our decor) as well as floating candles and glass pillars for our centerpieces. Bella Bloom Florals was efficient in their setup and take-down and I feel very contented with our choice of florist for our wedding!

Sent on 09/13/2015

Erica · Married on 05/24/2015

We absolutely loved our wedding flowers from Bella Bloom Florals! Jeri was incredibly patient and flexible when working with me, as I didn't really know what I wanted from our bouquets. I was planning this wedding long distance, and she accommodated me by being very attentive and helpful via email and the phone. We looked at photos online together and I told her what styles I liked and really left it up to her. She also was able to work with my tight budget and give me everything that I asked for while meeting my price. On my wedding day we had the most beautiful bouquets, boutonnieres, and corsages for our bridal party and parents. I can't thank them enough for all of their beautiful work! I highly recommend working with this shop for your next event!

Sent on 06/05/2015

Ben · Married on 08/31/2014

We can't say enough positive things about our experience with Jeri! All of the arrangements turned out even better than we were expecting. She made the planning process a very enjoyable experience. Other vendors that we dealt with sometimes got a little hesitant if our suggestions were a bit offbeat, but Jeri seems to work like a jazz musician, riffing off of fragments of thoughts we threw out there, and turning them into something even better than we could have imagined. And the arrangements filled the space so well, that we didn't even end up needing any other decorative rentals.

Sent on 10/01/2014

Shanda · Married on 08/15/2014

While planning our destination wedding in Portland, OR, my husband and I found Bella Bloom Florals (a preferred vendor) via our photographer. During a trip to Portland, my husband and I set up an appointment to meet with Jeri, of Bella Bloom Florals, for an initial consult. Jeri is such a gem! Neither of us had a clear vision of the type of look we wanted for our wedding, but Jeri was able to provide us with suggestions and direction as to type of florals, arrangements and design that would match our personalities, color scheme, location, and lastly budget. We were so impressed with the design plan, we even made a few floral additions only a few days out from the wedding, and Jeri was able to accommodate all of our requests, including adorable baby breath wreaths for my 2 flower girls to wear! Our wedding florals were more than we could have hoped for, and both my husband and I were over the moon ecstatic with the vision and design that Jeri and the Bella Bloom Florals team put together. Jeri is such an amazing talent, and given the extraordinary work they produce, Bella Bloom Florals is incredibly affordable! We highly recommend them! They won’t disappoint!

Sent on 09/05/2014

Nadia · Married on 06/21/2014

Jeri was amazing to work with. She was inspiring and sincerely cared about how your wedding would look. Her advice was wonderful and she really worked within our budget. It was a pleasure working with her!!

Sent on 06/27/2014

Jeri was an outstanding florist. She was super helpful day of dropping our bouquets to the hotel before setting up at the venue. We had a modest floral budget which Jeri made the most of without ever making us feel like we were low budget. The flowers and decor she provided were beautiful and really made our day come together. She was also very responsive and helpful leading up to the big day. Thanks Jeri!

Sent on 06/06/2014

Julia · Married on 10/19/2013

Jeri with Bella Bloom Florals was incredible! We told her that we were on a budget, and she was SO accommodating! We got exactly what we wanted without breaking the bank. Not to mention that she is full of great idea! We told her that we were going with an old hollywood theme, and she suggested adding bling and feathers to the bouquets! They looked amazing. Her work is beyond beautiful. We were so happy with all her and her teams' work, we will definitely be recommending them to future brides!

Sent on 12/06/2013

Alyssa · Married on 09/14/2013

Jeri from Bella Bloom was amazing. She listened to exactly what we wanted, even when we didn't know ourselves, she was able to extract our vision for the wedding. She was able to accommodate last minute changes to the number of dinner tables. She was on time and the tables and bouquets were perfect. She even stayed to help the mothers and groomsmen with the boutonnieres and corsages. Bella Bloom created gorgeous floral elements for our wedding and stayed within our budget.

Sent on 09/18/2013

Jeri with Bella Bloom Floral was wonderful to work with. The bouquets, boutonnieres, and corsages for our wedding were gorgeous!! All I wanted was to have hops involved with them. Other than that I didn't know a thing about flowers, and yet after only meeting me once, Jeri created the most perfect arrangements I could have ever hoped for. When they arrived on our wedding morning, I was in such awe of how beautiful they all were! They truly topped off our perfect wedding day!

Sent on 10/09/2013

Mallory · Married on 09/01/2013

Everyone at Bella blooms made my wedding day perfect! Jeri took the words out of my mouth and put them into my dream flowers. I can't even thank them enough for making my dream wedding come true. I think I had the most beautiful wedding flowers I have ever seen.

Sent on 09/18/2013

Jeri was a real pleasure to work with. She was incredibly nice, accommodating, and had excellent taste. I was a bride who really had no idea what I wanted, and she was able to come up with a really lovely floral spread. I loved my bouquet and centerpieces. She was also happy to work within my budget and even was able to do some VERY last minute requests without batting an eye.

Sent on 10/22/2013

Sarah · Married on 08/15/2013

Jeri did an absolutely fabulous job with my daughter's wedding flowers. She listened really carefully to what the bride wanted and really delivered. She takes detailed notes and really tries to ensure that the flowers are a reflection of the entire wedding. In our case she even had to dye the ribbon we used! We could not have been more pleased with her work.

Sent on 08/29/2013

Ashley · Married on 05/24/2013

I honestly can't say enough wonderful things about Bella Bloom Florals. Jeri was absolutely wonderful and made sure my vision came to life! Jeri was patient with me as I changed my mind several times and assured me that my final selections would be lovely. My flowers were more beautiful than I could have ever ever ever dreamed! I got so many compliments on how gorgeous the flowers were. Bottom line, if you want your flowers to be spectacular hire Bella Bloom!

Sent on 06/13/2013

Kacey · Married on 05/04/2013

They were amazing!! The flowers were incredibly beautiful and well put together. Jeri really understood the look we were going for and made our wedding perfect! She was easy to work with and incredibly responsive, professional, and friendly! I would choose them again in a second!

Sent on 05/14/2013

We loved having Jeri as our florist! She is so talented. Our flowers were beautiful!

Sent on 04/16/2013

Jherika · Married on 02/23/2013

Working with Bella Bloom Florals and Jeri was a match made in heaven for me. There is no doubt in my mind that Jeri is one of the reasons we ended up having a wedding that exceeded any of our visions. What these woman create is like nothing like, each bouquet is delicately and wonderfully made with such creativity and vibrancy when it comes to colors. From the moment I walked into the room that held a Bella Bloom displayed I knew I had to book them and I was beyond pleased by that decision. From the very beginning Jeri went above and beyond to understand my vision and captured it better than I dreamed it myself. My bouquet was breathlessly beautiful, filled with special touches, it truly was a masterpiece. When I walked into the vision Jeri and I created together I was filled with joy that she was able to create the image so perfectly. Bella Bloom really made our wedding a day to remember!

Sent on 07/09/2013