Bella Bethesda Salon

4733 Elm Street, 2nd Floor, Bethesda, MD 20814 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Real Weddings 1
  • Meet the Team

About Bella Bethesda Salon

Bella Bethesda Salon is a wedding hair and makeup styling service based in Bethesda, Maryland. Offering a talented team of experienced stylists, these professionals can help you look your best for your special day. Their personal approach focuses on you, tailoring to all your beauty needs in a relaxed, stress-free environment. From final touch-ups to full makeovers, they are here to cater to your styling needs.

Bella Bethesda Salon offers a range of beauty services and packages, letting you choose the experience that best suits your styling requirements. They also provide an on-site styling service, allowing them to get you ready at your venue and save you precious time on your special day. For a more creative experience, you are welcome to visit their salon for a hair or makeup trial with one of their experienced stylists.

Follow Bella Bethesda Salon on
VAR5188
screen shot 2020 10 15 at 9 28 22 pm 51 104223 160281228722213

33 Reviews for Bella Bethesda Salon

Annie · Married on 09/17/2016

I used Bella Bethesda for hair and make-up for my wedding this past weekend. Rebecca did the hair and Amanda did the make-up. They both did a phenomenal job, not just with me, but with the mothers and sisters who also got their hair and make-up done. Everyone looked like a beautiful version of themselves - the hair wasn't too big and the make-up wasn't too heavy. They also both arrived on time and we were ahead of schedule all day, which was great. Ashlyn was also very responsive to all my emails throughout the planning process. I highly recommend Bella Bethesda, Rebecca and Amanda!

Sent on 09/22/2016

Nicole · Married on 05/21/2016

Bella Bethesda did a wonderful job for my wedding! Ashlyn was very helpful and prompt in scheduling hair and make-up appointments for myself and my 5 bridesmaids. I came in a month and a half before my wedding for hair and makeup trials. Everyone was very warm and welcoming. Nicole listened to my ideas and styled my hair beautifully and just as I requested (a half up-do with curls and braids). Gloria also did a beautiful job on my makeup (natural and romantic). On the day of my wedding, the salon allowed me to bring in breakfast for my bridesmaids. The salon also graciously provided coffee, tea, and water for everyone. Nicole and Kristian did my bridesmaids' hair and they both did a wonderful job. They kept everyone on schedule, styled hair as requested, and helped bridesmaids who didn't know what style they wanted. Gloria and Nicole did an excellent job on my hair and makeup which lasted well throughout the day and evening. The salon also gave me a little bag with hairspray and lipgloss before I left - very sweet. Their prices were also affordable compared to other options available. Overall, I was very pleased and highly recommend them!

Sent on 06/26/2016

Bella Bethesda Salon FAQ

• What is the base price for blowouts for brides?
    $ 54
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides?
    $ 84
  • What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members?
    $ 54
    $ 84
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?
    $ 134
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?
    $ 84
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?
    $ 84
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 92
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 77
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?
    $ 92
    $ 77
  • Does makeup price include false lashes?
  • Which of the following are included in prices?
    Consultation
  • What beauty services do you offer?
    Consultations
    Hair
    Makeup
    Salon
  • What hair services do you offer?
    Blowouts
    Textured Hair Styling
    Updos / Styling
    Hair Trial
    On-Site Hair
  • What makeup services do you offer?
    Contour Makeup

Team of Bella Bethesda Salon

Rebecca

Rebecca

Bella Bridal Team Member

My inspiration for the hair industry began with a braiding book that my mom bought me when I was 10. I am drawn to the vintage styles and glamour found in movies from the 40s and 50s. My specialties include special occasion styling, curly hair, cutting, and retexturizing and smoothing, short haircuts, and educating.

Amanda

Amanda

Bella Bridal Team Member

Bella's Lead makeup artist. 10 years expeirence with making our brides feel their most beautiful on their big deal. Amanda makes every perosn that sits in her chair light up with glam.

Katie May

Katie May

Bella Bridal Team Member

My inspiration for the hair industry came from my older cousin who became a hairdresser & I worshipped the ground she walked on. After attending the same hair school as her, I never wanted to do anything else. I love creating bridal styles and making people feel beautiful.

View team

• 4733 Elm Street, 2nd Floor Bethesda, MD, 20814 See on map
    Location of (Bella Bethesda Salon)