District Heights, MD 20747 Map · Phone number

About Playing in Paint Make Up Artistry, LLC

PNP Makeup Artistry, LLC specializes in bridal and natural beauty makeup artistry. We travel to you or can service you at our studio. We also travel to destination weddings. Our brides rest easy, know they will look flawless on their wedding day.

OUR CLIENTS KNOW...
From the initial onset we will pamper you with superior customer service, work with you one-on-one during your consultation to assure you will look your very best and we meet your needs, and finally the day of your wedding, you will see it all come to pass with great timeless photos and great memories that will last a lifetime.
OUR EXPERIENCE SHOWS...
Pro Artistry at its best. Using natural hand and airbrushing techniques you will be the star of your wedding. Not to be outshined by your guests and bridal party. We are experienced in using high-end products as well as budget brands.

OTHER SERVICES...
We are teamed with other wedding industry professionals from photographers, hairstylists, and consultants that can teach you how to create a flawless look yourself.

WE TRAVEL...
We are available for destination weddings. Certain fees apply.

CREDITS
TV/Film - Celebrity Makeup - Stage Makeup

We look forward to servicing you and contributing to your special day.

PNP

AnyaWeddingpp

5 Reviews for Playing in Paint Make Up Artistry, LLC

• Angela & Dan

Angela & Daniel · Married on 08/17/2013

I love Playing In Paint. Taz does wonders with makeup. My look was flawless. I wouldn't have any other artist doing my makeup but her. Cant wait to get dolled up again.

Sent on 08/29/2013
  • Legacy

Legacy · Married on 06/01/2013

Tasha is THE best makeup artist...across the board. Her skills are perfection, she listened to exactly what I wanted and her prices are great. She even remembered the lashes I requested 6 months prior. I contracted her for a group rate with 6 women. She came with an assistant and was so on point. She was very flexible that day and professional. I could have easily walked down the aisle in my bathrobe. My make-up was just flawless, I cannot wait to see the professional photos!

If you are torn about foundation, airbrush is the way to go! I can't even explain what it will do for you. She made me look like a supermodel!

Sent on 06/05/2013
  • 2smilez4u

Torie · Married on 07/20/2012

Taz was great!!!!! OMG! I got so many compliments on my makeup it was flawless. My BM looked great and they loved it. If you want the best this is your girl. I will use her for all my major events.

Sent on 08/01/2012

Playing in Paint Make Up Artistry, LLC FAQ

• What beauty services do you offer? Body Art, Consultations, Hair, Makeup, Manicure / Pedicure

• Unforgettably Yours Events
    Unforgettably Yours Events Wedding Planners

Awesome job!! Quality products and quality service!! As busy as a wedding day is, you were calm and got all of the bridal party in and out on time!! Wedding Planners love being on time. Unforgettably Yours Events definitely will refer your services to future clients and we look forward to working with you in the future!!!

• Pink Diamond Events
    Pink Diamond Events Wedding Planners

"Celebrity looks by Taz" offers wonderful prices & make up artistry

• District Heights, 20747 See on map